inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Eurovision song

Written By: coco_pup on 05/03/07 at 8:47 pm

I'm looking for the title and artist of this song I heard on an SBS commercial advertising the latest EUROVISION contest, on the ad this song by a young group (European group) was on I really like the beat here are the words that I heard: "YOU ARE THE ONE, MY NUMBER ONE" (All I could hear) I assume that this was from the chorus of the song.

If anyone knows the song i'm talking about it would be very much appreciated your help from one crazed obsessed with music lover to another  ;)

:D Ellie

Subject: Re: Eurovision song

Written By: Henk on 05/04/07 at 12:09 am

I'm looking for the title and artist of this song I heard on an SBS commercial advertising the latest EUROVISION contest, on the ad this song by a young group (European group) was on I really like the beat here are the words that I heard: "YOU ARE THE ONE, MY NUMBER ONE" (All I could hear) I assume that this was from the chorus of the song.

If anyone knows the song i'm talking about it would be very much appreciated your help from one crazed obsessed with music lover to another  ;)

:D Ellie

Sounds like it could be the Greece entry of 2006. It was simply called "My Number One", and it was sung by Helena Paparizou.

This is what it sounds like. :)

Written By: coco_pup on 05/10/07 at 6:44 pm

Thanks very much for that  :)

Written By: Henk on 05/11/07 at 12:10 am

Thanks very much for that  :)

You're welcome. :)

Check for new replies or respond here...