inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: A country song with harmonica

Written By: coco_pup on 05/17/07 at 6:39 pm

Anyone familiar with a song I think it's country and has the words, "uh-huh, uh-huh, a-ha" repeated a lot in the chorus of this song and you can hear the harmonica playing - mainly this instrument you hear the most.
If you can help me out with a title and artist of this song it be very much appreciated.
Thanks very much,
Ellie.

Subject: Re: A country song with harmonica

Written By: whistledog on 05/17/07 at 10:41 pm

"uh-huh, uh-huh, a-ha" makes me think of 'Da Da Da' by Trio, as those lyrics are the song's opening verse.  Probably not the one you are looking for though

Written By: karen on 05/18/07 at 3:23 am

"uh-huh, uh-huh, a-ha" makes me think of 'Da Da Da' by Trio, as those lyrics are the song's opening verse.  Probably not the one you are looking for though

I don't think I've ever heard that one described as 'country'  ;D

Written By: FussBudgetVanPelt on 05/18/07 at 8:31 am

I don't think I've ever heard that one described as 'country'  ;D

Although it does make one want to drive out to the country and scream loudly... :P

Written By: coco_pup on 05/24/07 at 6:24 pm

I think I know that one, Da, Da, Da that song was used on the sakata ad good song but not the one I mean.  You can really hear the harmonica in this song particularly in chorus of the song with the words "Uh-huh, uh-huh, uh-huh" that's all the words you hear in this song and it sounds like a cute redneck country song.

Written By: coco_pup on 05/24/07 at 6:25 pm

Any ideas anyone?

Check for new replies or respond here...