inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: NEED HELP FINDING A SONG

Written By: LJGCDL on 07/07/07 at 1:28 am

HI ALL,
I'M LOOKING FOR A SONG BUT I DON'T KNOW WHO SANG IT OR THE SONG TITLE BUT I DO HAVE SOME OF THE LYRICS:

I DON'T WANNA TALK ABOUT IT I DON'T EVEN WANNE HEAR HIS SECOND NAME 'CAUSE I DON'T GIVE A DAMN... I'M SURE HE GIVES YOU EVERYTHING HIS WALLET WILL ALLOW... AND HIS WORDS ARE POEMS OF PASSION... BUT FROM WHAT I HEAR FROM WHAT I'VE SEEN I'M NOT THAT CONFINCED...

IT WAS SOMEWHERE IN 1988 OR 1989

PLEASE HELP
THANK YOU

CHRISTELL

Subject: Re: NEED HELP FINDING A SONG

Written By: Philip Eno on 07/07/07 at 4:25 am

To help you out more, is this song you are looking for a local song to which county you are in or an international?

Written By: Nicky Bain on 07/07/07 at 6:35 am

Is is that one by Rod Stewart?

Written By: CHRISTELL on 07/09/07 at 12:39 am

Is is that one by Rod Stewart?

No, it's not the song by Rod Steward.

Written By: CHRISTELL on 07/09/07 at 12:41 am

To help you out more, is this song you are looking for a local song to which county you are in or an international?

I do believe it's an international song, I'm from South Africa and i don't think It's an south african band.

thanx

Written By: Foo Bar on 06/29/11 at 12:40 am

I DON'T WANNA TALK ABOUT IT I DON'T EVEN WANNE HEAR HIS SECOND NAME 'CAUSE I DON'T GIVE A DAMN... I'M SURE HE GIVES YOU EVERYTHING HIS WALLET WILL ALLOW... AND HIS WORDS ARE POEMS OF PASSION... BUT FROM WHAT I HEAR FROM WHAT I'VE SEEN I'M NOT THAT CONFINCED...

Well, I can cross off Shari Ulrich from the list, but now I'm wondering if anyone has links to her live performance of Birdman or I Don't Wanna Talk About It from the VHS-era (1982?) Talk Around Town tour.

Written By: loki 13 on 06/29/11 at 7:46 pm

Feargal Sharkey....More Love?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gVt0sBgNNYU

Check for new replies or respond here...