inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Artists of these xmas songs

Written By: coco_pup on 12/22/07 at 6:24 pm

Hi everyone and merry xmas!
There are some xmas songs I heard they I really like and wondered if anyone can help me with the artists of these songs. I want the original singers. The songs are: When a child is born, Angels we have heard on high, Glory to the king and I got the Christmas bug.

If anyone knows these songs and can help that be so great.
Thanks and happy holidays,
Ellie.

Subject: Re: Artists of these xmas songs

Written By: agrimorfee on 12/28/07 at 10:37 am

, Angels we have heard on high,

That tune is a traditional piece, recorded countless times...I don't think anyone could find out who the original artist is for that one.

Written By: Rex on 12/28/07 at 10:57 am

That tune is a traditional piece, recorded countless times...I don't think anyone could find out who the original artist is for that one.

However, possibly the fastest version of the song was recorded by Relient K.  :)

Written By: cables on 12/31/07 at 3:05 am

When a child is born,

The oldest version I know is by Johnny Mathis.

Written By: coco_pup on 06/08/08 at 2:12 am

Thanks guys. Would anyone know the song I got the xmas bug and who sings it? Also, the song Glory to the king?

Ellie.

Written By: agrimorfee on 06/11/08 at 4:13 pm

Thanks guys. Would anyone know the song I got the xmas bug and who sings it? Also, the song Glory to the king?
Ellie.

A quick google search shows me that Glory To The King is another traditional tune...didn't help me with Xmas Bug, though.

(don't you know how to use a search engine, kid? ;))

Check for new replies or respond here...