inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Need help it's drivin me crazy

Written By: msjj on 03/12/08 at 8:44 pm

I just heard this song two days ago it's a new song in the chours they say fever that's all I know plz help.

Subject: Re: Need help it's drivin me crazy

Written By: karen on 03/12/08 at 10:26 pm

male/female?
band?
style?

country you live in?

Written By: msjj on 03/12/08 at 10:35 pm

male/female?
band?
style?

country you live in?

Might be a group male and female singing in the song
Style not sure might be like pop/RNB or dance
I'm from the U.S.A

Written By: karen on 03/12/08 at 10:42 pm

If you heard it on local radio it might be worth checking out their website for a playlist or ringing the station.

Written By: msjj on 03/12/08 at 10:46 pm

Might be a group male and female singing in the song
Style not sure might be like pop/RNB or dance
I'm from the U.S.A

I just heard this song two days ago it's a new song in the chours they say fever that's all I know plz help.

I did that already I guess me saying the song says "fever" wasn't enough did you see my other post.

Written By: karen on 03/12/08 at 10:51 pm

I did that already I guess me saying the song says "fever" wasn't enough did you see my other post.

I saw your other post.  I don't know the Stevie Wonder song you mention though  :-\\

If you contact the radio station next time you hear the song tell them approximately what time the song was played.  That will help them narrow it down.

It's a tricky song to Google (my usual technique for finding songs) for two reasons.  One: it's a new song and the lyrics take a while to be posted and two: there has been one song in particular that has been done by many different artists that keeps popping up in the searches.

Check for new replies or respond here...