inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Song from the movie "Botched"

Written By: coco_pup on 03/13/08 at 10:37 pm

Hi all,
I'm after a song from the 2007 comedy-horror "Botched" it's played at the end in the credits and on the DVD menu and has the word "bull**it" in the song.
I did go to the soundtrack listing for the movie but this was the only song that I could find would this be the one?

"Air on a G String"
Composed by Johann Sebastian Bach (as J. S. Bach)

Thanks,

Ellie :-)

Subject: Re: Song from the movie "Botched"

Written By: Foo Bar on 03/15/08 at 12:31 am

"Air on a G String"
Composed by Johann Sebastian Bach (as J. S. Bach) 

Probably not :)

Grace Jones had a track with the name "Bullsh*bleep*t", bovine excrement, etc... It's on the 1980 album Warm Leatherette, and has also been released on CD. 

You'll have to Google for the lyrics (they're all over the web), on account of the filters would do a pretty scary job if I tried to post 'em here :)  I haven't seen Botched, but the song sure sounds like it'd make a great ending credits theme for any crime drama.  Nice track.

Written By: coco_pup on 03/21/08 at 12:26 am

Thanks for your help. Unfortunately, that's all the words I know :-(

Ellie.

Written By: ZZ33 on 12/13/08 at 6:41 pm

The name of the song your after is called Venice USA and the artist is The Red Elvises

Written By: Cris on 12/17/08 at 10:53 am

Hi all,
I'm after a song from the 2007 comedy-horror "Botched" it's played at the end in the credits and on the DVD menu and has the word "bull**it" in the song.
I did go to the soundtrack listing for the movie but this was the only song that I could find would this be the one?

Hi, dude! I found the song u'r after; it's called "Venice, USA" by Red Elvises from their 2004 album " Lunatics & Poets"!!!  ;)

Check for new replies or respond here...