inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Long Shot. Help with a song.

Written By: leelee on 04/18/08 at 3:44 pm

The song has a girl singer, but I think she's french.... she is singing and moaning: Deeper baby deeper faster baby faster moaning then there is a loud siren sound in the back. Zock me then she says something in french.  It is a dance song.  I have tried searching on the net. I thought I ask for some help.  Thanks...  :)

Subject: Re: Long Shot. Help with a song.

Written By: snozberries on 04/18/08 at 11:32 pm

The song has a girl singer, but I think she's french.... she is singing and moaning: Deeper baby deeper faster baby faster moaning then there is a loud siren sound in the back. Zock me then she says something in french.  It is a dance song.  I have tried searching on the net. I thought I ask for some help.  Thanks...  :)

I can not begin to imagine what a search like that yields on the net  ::)

anyway... the only thing that comes to mind from this description is

Love Hangover by Diana Ross
Love to Love you baby Donna Summer
or
Sex (i'm a...) by Berlin...

none of these French so probably wrong but thought I'd post just in case.

Written By: Foo Bar on 04/18/08 at 11:47 pm

If there's a tempo change from fast (~120 BPM) to dead-slow (as in the backbeat slows and fades out at zero beats per minute) and then back to 120BPM again, you might be thinking of Lil' Louis French Kiss, 1989.  Minimalistic house/techno background, plenty of moaning, and some of her lines (spoken, not sung) are in French.  Problem is, the words you mentioned aren't in the song.

Along the same vein would be File 13, Taste So Good, (samples taken from random pre-recorded phone sex lines), but those samples were all in English.

Written By: holicman on 04/20/08 at 7:55 pm

Try More human than Human - White Zombie.

Check for new replies or respond here...