inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: need help finding this song

Written By: scottyb on 02/25/09 at 6:25 pm

i heard this song on a 1995 grand mix but i cant find the name of it its a dance song and it was hard to make out what the singer was saying but i got most of it it gos like this

lets forget the feeling and try to think the meaning and your came my into something something lets forget the feeling and try to think the meaning and your came into my

and thats pretty much what i got its hard to go on but Ive been looking for this song for about 4 years now all i know is its from the 90's its dancy and its a female singer

Subject: Re: need help finding this song

Written By: scottyb on 03/01/09 at 4:24 am

this is what it sounds like http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CEbX-lHWf3Q

Written By: karen on 03/03/09 at 9:43 am

All I can find by searching for the lyrics is another post on here from 2005 for someone searching for the same song!

Written By: scottyb on 03/04/09 at 12:43 am

All I can find by searching for the lyrics is another post on here from 2005 for someone searching for the same song!

that might have been me i use to have a sn on this back in 2005 as 90's boy or something did anyone ever respond to it ive been dyeing for this song

Written By: karen on 03/04/09 at 12:33 pm

that might have been me i use to have a sn on this back in 2005 as 90's boy or something did anyone ever respond to it ive been dyeing for this song

90s boy was the person looking for it.

one person responded I think, but the two suggestions were wrong.

They suggested Lovefool by The Cardigans and What is Love - Haddaway

Written By: scottyb on 03/04/09 at 7:19 pm

90s boy was the person looking for it.

one person responded I think, but the two suggestions were wrong.

They suggested Lovefool by The Cardigans and What is Love - Haddaway

yea i know neather one this song i don't think was as popular as thoughs two also it came out in 1995

Written By: Henk on 03/05/09 at 6:43 am

i heard this song on a 1995 grand mix but i cant find the name of it its a dance song and it was hard to make out what the singer was saying but i got most of it it gos like this

lets forget the feeling and try to think the meaning and your came my into something something lets forget the feeling and try to think the meaning and your came into my

and thats pretty much what i got its hard to go on but Ive been looking for this song for about 4 years now all i know is its from the 90's its dancy and its a female singer

Tried every trick in the book, but I've had no luck finding the song. :( It might be something Dutch, perhaps an early Paul Elstak recording? :-\\

Lyrics are hard to decipher... terrible pronunciation! Still, I'm quite sure the one line starting with "You came" is "You came and took my breath away, took my breath away". Googling that got me nowhere, though.

Written By: scottyb on 03/05/09 at 3:22 pm

Tried every trick in the book, but I've had no luck finding the song. :( It might be something Dutch, perhaps an early Paul Elstak recording? :-\\

Lyrics are hard to decipher... terrible pronunciation! Still, I'm quite sure the one line starting with "You came" is "You came and took my breath away, took my breath away". Googling that got me nowhere, though.

it could be by him i looked him up and the song that comes before the one im looking for on the grandmix

Check for new replies or respond here...