inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: A friend of mine needs help finding a song

Written By: Schuimend Mormel on 04/04/09 at 3:21 pm

Hey AmIRight, you guys helped me identify "Nobody Knows" by Tony Rich Project two years ago, and now I would like to bring to your encyclopedic collective knowledge on music, something from another message board where we can't figure out the name of a song.

Apparently, it sounds a lot like the theme song of the X-Men 90s cartoon (find it on YouTube if you don't remember it) , it's a pop song by a female singer from the 90s and it has 'na na na's' in the chorus. It's NOT 'I'm Your Baby Tonight' by Whitney Houston as I suggested, and it isn't Kylie's 'Can't Get You Out Of My Head' either (which was a 2000s song).

The poster who wondered which song it was, also added that what he/she remembers of the melody, goes like this: A C E G Gb E C, A C E G Gb E G, E Gb G Gb E, E Gb G Gb E, A G Gb Gb E G (you will have travelled up an octave by the end of it).

Thanks in advance for reading and thinking with us.

Schuimend Mormel and the Comic Book Resources forum, peace.

Subject: Re: A friend of mine needs help finding a song

Written By: Claybricks on 04/04/09 at 5:57 pm

Try this song...

Natalie Merchant - Kind And Generous {1998}

http://www.imeem.com/rockmusic3/music/835pl49q/natalie-merchant-kind-and-generous/

Dan

Check for new replies or respond here...