inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Need name/artist "I Ran All The Way From My House..."

Written By: AppyHorsey on 06/03/09 at 8:29 pm

I have an older song in my head that I can't get out. I don't know who sang it, or when (maybe the 70's) and I don't know the name of the song. ALL I can remember are the lyrics:

"I Ran All The Way From My House To Your House"

That's all I remember. I have done numerous Google searches, I've searched on DogPile and a few other search engines, but the song I WANT never comes up!!

I "believe" the singer sounded a bit like a kid in this song (tho I don't think he was...)

Can anyone help me figure out what this song is, and who sang it? Please email me at
AppyHorsey@windstream.net

THANKS in advance.
AppyHorsey
AppyHorsey@windstream.net

Subject: Re: Need name/artist "I Ran All The Way From My House..."

Written By: karen on 06/03/09 at 8:37 pm

Can you tell us some more information about the song please?

The style of the song
Which country you live in (if the USA then also which state)
Apart from sounding like a kid can you think of another singer it sounds a bit like.

Anything else distinctive such as a drum solo

Not promising this will get you the answer but it might!

Written By: AppyHorsey on 06/09/09 at 8:25 am

Can you tell us some more information about the song please?

The style of the song
Which country you live in (if the USA then also which state)
Apart from sounding like a kid can you think of another singer it sounds a bit like.

Anything else distinctive such as a drum solo

Not promising this will get you the answer but it might!

Hi.
I'm from MO, USA. I can't think of ANYTHING else about the song except that line!! It really drives me nuts. Ha. I'm "guessing" the song was either country or pop, but not sure about that. The singer wasn't actually a kid, but the song was sung as tho from the viewpoint of a kid/teenager, "I thought" anyway.

Written By: Gaylon on 07/05/09 at 8:59 am

It may be a long shot, but the first thing I thought of when I read the thread title was
the CCR song "It Came Out of the Sky" with the line "then he ran all the way to town"

Check for new replies or respond here...