inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: american idol

Written By: RoyH on 07/02/09 at 10:17 am

Hi all, I'm new to this site so apologies if this topic has been covered before, so here goe's: -

In the last series of American idol, the final group of 10 or so contestants sang a song with the words as follows: -
"dont stop the music, hold on to the feeling yeh" / "he / she took the midnight train to anywhere?

Sorry if this is a bit vague, but the song is a rock music type of song & i would love to try & find out who the original track is by?

any help would be most appreciated.

Subject: Re: american idol

Written By: snozberries on 07/02/09 at 10:41 pm

Hi all, I'm new to this site so apologies if this topic has been covered before, so here goe's: -

In the last series of American idol, the final group of 10 or so contestants sang a song with the words as follows: -
"dont stop the music, hold on to the feeling yeh" / "he / she took the midnight train to anywhere?

Sorry if this is a bit vague, but the song is a rock music type of song & i would love to try & find out who the original track is by?

any help would be most appreciated.

It's Don't Stop Believing by Journey

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uDY2I5pni90

HA HA... I answered a lyric question!!!  8)

Written By: RoyH on 07/03/09 at 2:06 am

many thanks for your help, its been bugging me ever since i heard this song on American Idol many months ago. i only came across this web site yesterday (2-7-09) & i have an immediate answer, great stuff.

Written By: snozberries on 07/03/09 at 2:08 am

many thanks for your help, its been bugging me ever since i heard this song on American Idol many months ago. i only came across this web site yesterday (2-7-09) & i have an immediate answer, great stuff.

welcome to the site... stay awhile...we have many topics to service alll your pop culture interests!  :) 

take the time to introduce yourself in the new members page and I'm sure you'll find a nice warm welcome will greet you...

Check for new replies or respond here...