inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Chex Mix Commercial Song?

Written By: nupur on 03/09/10 at 9:57 pm

Hey everyone,

I'm looking for the name of a song that was in this commercial from last year (or maybe 2008, I forget). Anyways, it was in the commercial where there's a man dancing at a bus stop because he's happy that Chex Mix now has 60% less fat. There were no words to the song, just piano music. I realize that it might have just been a little ditty made up specially for the commercial, but I swear I've heard the tune somewhere else before. I'm sorry I don't have a clip of it, but if anyone knows what I'm talking about, please let me know!

Edit: whoops, I just noticed that I posted this same question a couple years ago, but I can't delete this post! I'd still like to know the name of the song if anybody knows it, though :)

Subject: Re: Chex Mix Commercial Song?

Written By: Foo Bar on 07/19/11 at 10:24 pm

I'm looking for the name of a song that was in this commercial from last year (or maybe 2008, I forget). Anyways, it was in the commercial where there's a man dancing at a bus stop because he's happy that Chex Mix now has 60% less fat. There were no words to the song, just piano music. I realize that it might have just been a little ditty made up specially for the commercial, but I swear I've heard the tune somewhere else before.

pdAJGhbFVAQ

...in this commercial, also for Chex Mix, and featuring a mother dancing when she finds out that it's got 60% less fat?

Doesn't help you find the Bus Stop version, but that's gotta be the same music.  One 15-second half-spot for this version of the commercial, and the other 15-second half-spot being the bus stop or some other version, all for the same "60% less fat" campaign.

Subject: Re: Chex Mix Commercial Song?

Written By: agrimorfee on 09/02/11 at 8:00 am

I like this Chex Mix ad a lot more ;) :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYvMu36N64A

Check for new replies or respond here...