The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Did you hear a song on the radio, but didn't catch lyrics? Instrumental?

Written By: ChrisBodilyTM on 03/04/11 at 7:16 pm

Have you ever heard a good song on the radio, but needed help ID-ing it. You couldn't understand the lyrics or it was an instrumental? Ever gone through hell to ID the song? Ever pulled your hair out?

Go bald no more!

Thank God somebody invented this site. Simply type in the station's name or call letters, and you'll be taken to that station's playlist for the day. Right now, it's 7:13 and KBRU goes all the way back to 10:19 a.m. when they played "Runnin' Down a Dream."

I used this site to ID "Anytime" by Journey, and more recently, "Major Tom," "Better Man," "Walking in Memphis," and Def Leppard's "Animal."

I wish I had known of this site the first time i heard "Baker Street." It would have saved me the effort of listening closely to the lyrics and Googling them.

I hope this helps you all. :)

Check for new replies or respond here...