inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Did you hear a song on the radio, but didn't catch lyrics? Instrumental?

Written By: ChrisBodilyTM on 03/04/11 at 7:16 pm

Have you ever heard a good song on the radio, but needed help ID-ing it. You couldn't understand the lyrics or it was an instrumental? Ever gone through hell to ID the song? Ever pulled your hair out?

Go bald no more!

http://radiotime.com/

Thank God somebody invented this site. Simply type in the station's name or call letters, and you'll be taken to that station's playlist for the day. Right now, it's 7:13 and KBRU goes all the way back to 10:19 a.m. when they played "Runnin' Down a Dream."

I used this site to ID "Anytime" by Journey, and more recently, "Major Tom," "Better Man," "Walking in Memphis," and Def Leppard's "Animal."

I wish I had known of this site the first time i heard "Baker Street." It would have saved me the effort of listening closely to the lyrics and Googling them.

I hope this helps you all. :)

Check for new replies or respond here...