inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Name this song!

Written By: MagnaJaden64 on 06/03/12 at 8:30 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iqHV_hrriw4&feature=plcp

Can anybody guess the name of the song I am singing?

Subject: Re: Name this song!

Written By: Goodogbadog on 06/08/12 at 9:28 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iqHV_hrriw4&feature=plcp

Can anybody guess the name of the song I am singing?

Nope, can't.  Listened twice. at first I thought I had it, but then I listened again.

Written By: MagnaJaden64 on 06/09/12 at 6:14 am

Nope, can't.  Listened twice. at first I thought I had it, but then I listened again.

Oh, maybe the guitar rift that I sung plays twice in the rock song that kind of sounds like AC/DC or some other band.

Written By: Philip Eno on 06/09/12 at 7:52 am

Can it be The Final Countdown by Europe?

Written By: MagnaJaden64 on 06/09/12 at 1:58 pm

Can it be The Final Countdown by Europe?

Nope. Maybe it was from a PS2/XBox sports games where it plays during the main menu/loding screen/pause menu.

Written By: warped on 06/12/12 at 8:33 pm

Parts of it sounds just like  Iron Man - Black Sabbath

Written By: Macaroni Man on 06/20/12 at 9:00 pm

I must say, it is spelled guitar RIFF, not with a 't'

I have no idea about the song though.  If you can translate your humming into the actual notes, who knows, there could be some website where you can input the notes and it would search a database tell you what song it is. 
(if such a website doesn't exist - which it likely doesn't - someone should totally make one). 

Written By: MagnaJaden64 on 06/22/12 at 9:06 pm

I must say, it is spelled guitar RIFF, not with a 't'

I have no idea about the song though.  If you can translate your humming into the actual notes, who knows, there could be some website where you can input the notes and it would search a database tell you what song it is. 
(if such a website doesn't exist - which it likely doesn't - someone should totally make one).

OK, maybe someday.

Written By: Jazzy on 06/24/12 at 10:59 am

Hello! Sorry to interrupt but I'm still baffled as to why when I click on a forum or "topic" I want to comment on, it won't let me in to post my comment. What's up with that?

Written By: karen on 06/24/12 at 2:46 pm

Hello! Sorry to interrupt but I'm still baffled as to why when I click on a forum or "topic" I want to comment on, it won't let me in to post my comment. What's up with that?

Which topics in particular?  Are they all in same section?

Written By: Goodogbadog on 06/25/12 at 12:49 am

I'm not sure what you are saying, and I'm brand new, too, but what I do is I go to someone's post,.... the one that's closest to what I want to comment on... it could even be the first post under that topic name... (the person who started that thread) and go all the way over to the right and click on "Reply."  Then a dialog box comes up with the quote of the person you are "replying" to at the top, put your reply in underneath the quote,  Let us know if it works!!  or if that's not what you meant.  Like now, go over to the right of my answer and click on "reply."

Check for new replies or respond here...