inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Trying to re-find cool song that was paired with Clopin on YouTube!

Written By: The Valley Goth on 08/07/13 at 5:56 pm

Like, Hi, Fer Shurr,

I am a total Disney fan, who tends to desire certain animated characters.  I used to watch this extremely sexy Clopin video on YouTube (around 2007?), and it was paired with this song, the lyrics of which tend to escape me.

The song was fairly modern, and it was sung by a guy, and it was, like, the sexiest song ever!  The lyrics that I remember go something like:

"We're goin' out tonight.  Striped vest, tight pants, ...?......"  Something about "the way you move your ass" (?) was included within the lyrics, too; the beginning of the song was about a guy and a girl going out to a club.  I can still remember that the songs "Paradise", "Stand Out", and "Ring, Ring" are associated with Clopin on YouTube, but I cannot remember the name of the other song, and the fact that I can't remember the song is driving me CRAZY, because it always makes me think of Clopin, who is TOTALLY SEXY, FER SHURR!
;)

Subject: Re: Trying to re-find cool song that was paired with Clopin on YouTube!

Written By: karen on 08/08/13 at 9:17 am

I think I know the song you mean but can't recall the name of it at the moment.  I will look through the CDs and try and work it out.

Subject: Re: Trying to re-find cool song that was paired with Clopin on YouTube!

Written By: karen on 08/08/13 at 10:36 am

Orson - No Tomorrow

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9d8Yqb0aHWM

A damn fine song even if its not the one you're thinking of!

Written By: The Valley Goth on 08/08/13 at 2:02 pm

Dear Karen,

That is TOTALLY the song that I was thinking of!  Thanks!
8)

Written By: karen on 08/08/13 at 5:54 pm

Great, glad I could help.

Check for new replies or respond here...