inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: song help

Written By: whistledog on 05/30/14 at 10:42 am

I was in HMV and heard this song I liked, but I wasn't able to Shazam it in time to find out what it is.  It was a dance pop type song, lyrics went "feels like, feels like I'm falling apart".  Normally, I know my music, but this a rare occasion where I need assistance

Subject: Re: song help

Written By: Henk on 05/31/14 at 9:28 am

I was in HMV and heard this song I liked, but I wasn't able to Shazam it in time to find out what it is.  It was a dance pop type song, lyrics went "feels like, feels like I'm falling apart".  Normally, I know my music, but this a rare occasion where I need assistance

I'm willing to help, but you're not giving us much to go on. :-\\ Are we to look for a contemporary song? And was it a male or female singer?

Written By: gibbo on 06/02/14 at 1:53 am

Teena Marie came to mind for some reason.  But that's going back a bit to the disco era...

Written By: whistledog on 06/02/14 at 2:12 pm

Oh.  It was a male singer.  It may have been a new song, but realistically sounded like it could have come out in the late 80s early 90s.  I don't know if it is a song I have heard before or not.  I honestly  couldn't tell, so it may have been a new song

Written By: Henk on 06/21/14 at 1:35 pm

I've tried my best, but to no avail. Sorry. :(

Written By: Howard on 01/03/15 at 5:54 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HBvCREyMqnI

I'm trying to figure out who sings this song in this Irina Shayk striptease clip, maybe someone can help me? Thanks.

Written By: supermc55 on 06/05/17 at 1:35 am

Coming Of Age by Foster The People (?

Written By: uadialej on 07/02/17 at 6:31 pm

I will love to help but you aren't giving detailed information, however, you might accidentally hear the song again. Make sure you pay attention this time around  :(

Written By: Claybricks on 07/04/17 at 11:35 am

Not a male singer but the first song that came to mind...

Kelly Marie - Feels like I'm in love 1980

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Wz_9dVJ-Ew

Dan

Check for new replies or respond here...