inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Cannot figure out song.

Written By: rainbowglitter on 01/28/16 at 3:35 am

Omg it is killing me. I heard this song at work on the radio, on I believe an 80's mix station. And some of the lyrics were like , you want me to run but, I stay home ... Or something like that and it's sang in a weird voice. It reminds me of the song I ran by Flock of Seagulls but that isn't the song. Have any ideas? I know it's kind of vague. Will post if I figure it out as well.

Subject: Re: Cannot figure out song.

Written By: Philip Eno on 01/28/16 at 3:58 am

Have you checked the playlist for the station concerned, or sent an email to them?

Subject: Cannot figure out song

Written By: alexau on 05/26/16 at 2:06 pm

I work at Kohls at least 30 hours a week and I hear this one song every time I work and I cannot figure out for the life of me what it is. Its a younger singer who sings very softly and slowly. The ONLY part I can even make out of the song is, "You will beeeeee" which she carries out the be. I dont even know if thats the line but I cant make out any of the lyrics even if I take the time to stand right next to the speakers.

I know thats a vague description but thats all I can remember.

Check for new replies or respond here...