inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: The Toyes, Smoke Two Joints and Danny Taddei

Written By: Farts_With_A_Vengeance on 10/31/16 at 7:38 am

I'm trying to find out if Danny Taddei was the writer of Smoke Two Joints. I know he was the keyboard player in the Toyes back in the early 80's when they released the song but can't find the real writer of the song.
There is a band calling themselves the Toyes now but they are not the same band I saw in Hawaii back then.
Anyone know?
Afterthought - I just remembered that when he was in the Toyes he was using a fake name. I think he called himself Chris cause it was his brother's name.
I looked up in Wiki and wiki is messed up. The record company in Hawaii ended up owning everything and then selling everything to a new band that pretends to be the originals. I have a photo of the original band and they are all white guys. The guy I am asking about is the keyboard player in the back.
There is a Danny Taddei that looks like an old version of this guy that does TropRock music now. I'm trying to find out if he is the guy but he won't answer my emails. Typical!

Check for new replies or respond here...