The Pop Culture Information Society...
Messageboard Archive Index, In The 00s - The Pop Culture Information Society

Welcome to the archived messages from In The 00s. This archive stretches back to 1998 in some instances, and contains a nearly complete record of all the messages posted to inthe00s.com. You will also find an archive of the messages from inthe70s.com, inthe80s.com, inthe90s.com and amiright.com before they were combined to form the inthe00s.com messageboard.

If you are looking for the active messages, please click here. Otherwise, use the links below or on the right hand side of the page to navigate the archives.

Custom Search

Subject: need help identifying products

Written By: carrie (Guest) on 08/26/02 at 08:50 p.m.

I need to know a name for heeless socks.  It is two words and the first word starts with a T.  I also need to know the name of the shirts or blouses that snap or button in the crotch area.  This is to help my daughter with a school assignment.  Thanks for your help

Subject: Re: need help identifying products

Written By: Gis on 08/27/02 at 07:04 a.m.

The t-shirt that had poppers at the crotch was called a body in the U.K.Not so good when you had had a few drinks and  came out of the toilet with them done up over instead of under your tights or leggings :-[

Subject: Re: need help identifying products

Written By: Gambo on 08/27/02 at 12:31 a.m.

I think you mean tube-socks. I don't remember what the other thing is called.

Subject: Re: need help identifying products

Written By: Kel777 on 08/27/02 at 04:57 p.m.

The shirts that button in the crotch are body suits.