inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: I like what you've done with the place.

Written By: gambo on 05/28/04 at 2:28 pm

Wow!  I haven't checked the 00s boards for a couple of months and everything has changed.  I just activated and I have to say that it looks very nice - even if it means having to start over at "Wheezy."

I hope to be around a little more often than I have in the past year.  I miss Hairspray's posts, FussBudgetVanPelt's quizzes, and the pictures of CeramicFanatic's latest creations.

Oh, and thanks for the spell-check ChuckyG!

Subject: Re: I like what you've done with the place.

Written By: Hairspray on 05/28/04 at 5:07 pm

Wow!  I haven't checked the 00s boards for a couple of months and everything has changed.   I just activated and I have to say that it looks very nice - even if it means having to start over at "Wheezy."

I hope to be around a little more often than I have in the past year.  I miss Hairspray's posts, FussBudgetVanPelt's quizzes, and the pictures of CeramicFanatic's latest creations.

I missed your presence here. It's awesome to have you back! 8)

Written By: nally on 05/29/04 at 11:41 am

Wow!  I haven't checked the 00s boards for a couple of months and everything has changed.   I just activated and I have to say that it looks very nice - even if it means having to start over at "Wheezy."

Yeah...we had a crash in mid-April, so, we got a brand-new messageboard and our ranking names/smilies/etc. have changed. So when you hit 50 posts/100 posts/etc., your ranking status will have a different name. Anyway, welcome back, Gambo! Nice to see you here.

Written By: CeramicsFanatic on 05/29/04 at 1:22 pm

Thanks, Gambo!  ;)

It's great to have you back with us!  I think we're all enjoying the new and improved board very much!  :)

Written By: Dagwood on 05/29/04 at 5:00 pm

Welcome back, Gambo.

Written By: Lanie on 05/30/04 at 9:45 am

Welcome back,Gambo! :)

Written By: Bobby on 05/30/04 at 5:58 pm

Hello Gambo.  :)

Written By: gambo on 06/03/04 at 6:26 pm

Thanks for the warm (re-)welcome everyone!  I look forward to having fun here again.

Written By: dude on 06/04/04 at 11:39 am

Hey Gambo.......welcome. Just got back not long ago myself. Good to see ya!

Written By: RockandRollFan on 06/04/04 at 9:10 pm

Welcome Back, Gambo :)

Written By: gambo on 06/09/04 at 2:54 pm

Hey Gambo.......welcome. Just got back not long ago myself. Good to see ya!

Thanks, good to see you too.

Written By: gambo on 06/09/04 at 2:55 pm

Welcome Back, Gambo :)

Thank you.  Glad to see that you are here too.

Written By: IWannaBeAGoonie on 06/14/04 at 11:20 pm

Welcome back, Gambo.  I had to start all over too.  But, for me, I guess that's what happens when ya check out for almost two years...  :-\\

Written By: Howard on 06/15/04 at 4:35 pm

Welcome back, Gambo.  I had to start all over too.  But, for me, I guess that's what happens when ya check out for almost two years...  :-\\

2 years? what have you been doing since 2002? :)

Howard

Written By: IWannaBeAGoonie on 06/15/04 at 6:12 pm

2 years? what have you been doing since 2002? :)

Howard

Mostly, well, though I already had two children, I NOW have an almost 2 year old as well...guess you can do the math on THAT!   ;)

Written By: gambo on 06/19/04 at 2:05 pm

Mostly, well, though I already had two children, I NOW have an almost 2 year old as well...guess you can do the math on THAT!   ;)

I also have an almost two year old as well.  However, the main reason I've been so scarce is that I used to check the boards from work and I have been home on a leave of absence (Without pay - ouch!) since last September.  I stayed home for the school year (my wife teaches) so our child would not have to go to daycare until he is two. 

Now I'm going back to a remodelled office with no dividers so everyone will see my computer screen.  I guess I'll have to modify my home-life to include the boards.

Written By: memory on 06/27/05 at 1:15 pm

welcome

Check for new replies or respond here...