inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Hello from a sort of newbie!!

Written By: TheBreakfastClub on 07/08/04 at 5:03 pm

hey guys. I used to post under EightiesMusicDJ. I decided it was time to join again because this site was a blast back in the day.  I'm from arkansas and i'm a child of the 80's. Everything from the music, the movies, tv, will always be a part of me. To me the 80's were all about having fun. I was 5-14 during the 80's, and i'd go back in a heartbeat. My love for the 80's, came back when I started an 80's radio broadcast. It's a live 80's station 24/7 with instant requests.  the link is: http://80srequestshow.kicks-ass.net  I have live shows EVERY friday night from 7-10 and the Midas Mix from 10-midnight.  Just wanted to pop in and say hi to all my fellow children of the 80's :)

-Thomas
The 80's Request Show. The BEST 80's music on the web. Live 24/7 and with Instant Requests! Click on the WWW on the left to take you directly to the station page!

Subject: Re: Hello from a sort of newbie!!

Written By: DJ Midas on 07/08/04 at 8:27 pm

Well hey there, stranger!  :D ;D  Welcome a-board  ;)

Written By: Dagwood on 07/08/04 at 9:38 pm

Welcome back!

Written By: TheBreakfastClub on 07/08/04 at 9:50 pm

Well hey there, stranger!  :D ;D  Welcome a-board  ;)

well hello there, buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuudy :)

-Thomas

The 80's Request Show. Playing The BEST 80's music on the web. Live 24/7. Now with instant requests!! New home of the Midas Mix!!!

Written By: Bobby on 07/10/04 at 8:28 pm

Welcome back to the boards, Breakfast Club.  :)

Written By: Lanie on 07/10/04 at 10:05 pm

Welcome to the boards!  :)

Written By: memory on 06/27/05 at 1:16 pm

welcome

Check for new replies or respond here...