inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Coming at ya from the wild west

Written By: FeistyAmerican on 08/11/04 at 8:50 pm

Hi everyone. I am new here and got a lot reading to do to see wassup in this site. If anyone has any advice or ides please feel free to indulge me  :D.
Anyways, it is hot here!! (Tucson)  I work full time and go to school full time and have kids and am a single parent, but believe me I usually do get to go out when I want(it is necessary to my well-being!) ::)
I love football (Steelers), monster trucks, hiking, action  and comedy movies, and music, hip hop and Spanish.
Kerry or Bush? I have not decided yet-it will be the lesser of two evils for me I think.......
By the way I was born in 69 but I loved the 80's thats when I was a teen ager, I loved my Jordache jeans and back then, Michael Jackson with Thriler and Tina Turner and her miniskirts! The 90's were kindof a blur for me cuz I was in relationships and having kids...now its a new milinieum so let's hope it gets better huh?  8)

Subject: Re: Coming at ya from the wild west

Written By: Dagwood on 08/11/04 at 10:30 pm

Welcome to the boards, Feisty.  I am another single parent, but I am in Utah.

I hope you enjoy it here.

Written By: Lanie on 08/14/04 at 1:51 pm

Welcome to the boards! :)

Written By: blackdog on 08/16/04 at 2:28 am

Welcome Feisty, nice to have you here!   I love the Tuscon area and Arizona, beautiful place!

Try to stay to cool!

Written By: RockandRollFan on 08/17/04 at 8:08 pm

I am slo a single paraent of 6 boys and live in Colorado.....Welcome to the Boards ;)

Written By: Bobby on 08/19/04 at 3:40 pm

Welcome to these boards you feisty American.  ;D

Hope you enjoy it here.

Check for new replies or respond here...