inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Would like to introduce myself...

Written By: hysteric et vous on 09/09/04 at 10:16 pm

Hi decade lovers!  I was born in 1973 but have an incredible fondness for the 80's early to mid 80's in particular.  Why this longing? I have no clue, no real clue, just a guess that it may have something to do with being a carefree kid.    I also love vintage 80's clothes, I was and still am very into clothes, in fact the clothes I favor today are a reflection of that.  I love Juicy Couture's bright soft velours, and the 80's too were all about bright colors.  Anyway, the 80's were definitly my fashion awakening.  Today I'm married and have 2 cute little boys.  Life is good and I can't complain, but you know I have a lot more to worry about, not just worrying about what I'll wear to school the next day or feeling left out if I'm not invited to this or that.  My oldest son unfortunately has PDD, a very mild autistic disorder but nonetheless we're stressed out because of the element of uncertainty in his future(although prognosis looks promising).  Thinking about and remembering the 80's is uplifting for me.  I hope I can add someithing to this forum, what I remember as well as get something back from you guys too that share a strong appreciation for a time gone by. 

Subject: Re: Would like to introduce myself...

Written By: CeramicsFanatic on 09/09/04 at 10:18 pm

Hi there, hysteric et vous...and welcome!  :)

Written By: nally on 09/10/04 at 10:38 am

Bienvenue, hysteric et vous! :) :D

Written By: joedeertae on 09/10/04 at 1:07 pm

Welcome aboard hysteric et vous! ;D
I know you will enjoy the stay

J.Dirt 8)

Written By: Lanie on 09/10/04 at 5:27 pm

Welcome to the boards!  :)

Written By: blackdog on 09/11/04 at 4:56 pm

Well it's nice to meet you Hysteric -  have fun!   See ya around soon

Written By: RockandRollFan on 09/13/04 at 9:16 am

Welcome to the boards, hysteric et vous :)

Written By: Bobby on 09/20/04 at 6:37 pm

Welcome to the boards. I hope your time here is a happy one.  :)

Written By: Davester on 10/03/04 at 8:06 am

Hi decade lovers!  I was born in 1973 but have an incredible fondness for the 80's early to mid 80's in particular.  Why this longing? I have no clue, no real clue, just a guess that it may have something to do with being a carefree kid. 

Naah...the longing is because we're getting OLD...;^b

Welkers...

Check for new replies or respond here...