inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: I'm new to the Colony and finding my way around

Written By: hot_wax on 09/12/04 at 9:40 pm

I'm new, I took some time to navigate around and checking out the site, I think we can have some fun with it, although I go back a little further in time than most of you guys! Let's get it on!

Subject: Re: I'm new to the Colony and finding my way around

Written By: RockandRollFan on 09/13/04 at 9:10 am

Welcome, hot_wax...and I go back in time quite a ways as well ::) ;)

Written By: hot_wax on 09/13/04 at 9:32 pm

Thanks, good to hear from you, I'm starting to get comfortable with the thought of all these members. I only joined one other chat group in the past and after a few weeks I lost interest...how much can you discuss about feeding birds in your back yard! But this group has music and other interests of mine to keep my motivated.

For the first day or two I'm going to observe, get a feel for some topics and jump in when ready. My interests in music go back to the mid fifties and I'm reading some topics on the "golden olden seventies" what's what that?...I feel ancient when I see that, But I'm a gamer and will get serious with some topics and goof on others...so I'm off and running.

Thanks again and talk to you soon. Hot Wax

PS I see you're a Denver fan, I'm a big blue Giant fan, see you in the Superbowl...not the way we started this season...maybe in my dreams!l

Written By: nally on 09/13/04 at 9:58 pm

Nice to see you, hot wax! ;)

Written By: joedeertae on 09/14/04 at 5:26 am

Welcome hot_wax! ;D Come on in man, the water fine, I'm sure you will enjoy, everybody here is COOL!

J.Dirt 8)

Written By: blackdog on 09/16/04 at 2:35 am

Nice to have you hanging out here Hot wax!   Yeah, its a cool place with some cool folks   :)

Written By: Dagwood on 09/17/04 at 8:44 pm

Welcome to the boards, Hotwax! 

Written By: Lanie on 09/18/04 at 10:26 pm

Welcome to the boards,hot wax! I hope you enjoy it here!  :)

Written By: Bobby on 09/20/04 at 6:53 pm

Welcome to the boards, Hot Wax.

I'm sure you will fit right in. Don't misjudge the youngsters though, they can be pretty clued up when it comes to musical knowledge. I love 50s music as well (doo wop is one of my favourite musical styles).

Written By: karen on 09/21/04 at 4:54 am

Welcome hot_wax

Written By: hot_wax on 10/03/04 at 12:42 am

Welcome, hot_wax...and I go back in time quite a ways as well ::) ;)

Thank you RockandRollFan and everyone else for the greeting, I'm sorry I'm a little late with this responce, but I'm still getting to know how to get around the site...I just now clicked on something in my reponce box and BANG!! a see all these welcome letters from all you good guys...You must think I'm a real jerk for not acknowledging your welcomes...please excuse my ignorance it was done intentionally.

THANK YOU ALL AGAIN!!!  and I'll be talking to you soon, as some of you know already.

HOT WAX

Written By: hot_wax on 10/03/04 at 12:52 am

Nice to see you, hot wax! ;)

Thank you Nelly, I'm sorry I'm a little late with this... I'm still learning how to get around the site.
Talk to you soon!

HOT WAX

Written By: hot_wax on 10/03/04 at 12:57 am

Welcome hot_wax! ;D Come on in man, the water fine, I'm sure you will enjoy, everybody here is COOL!

J.Dirt 8)

Thanks joedeertae, I'm sorry I'm responding late, just find out about this message box.

Thanks again!

HOT WAX

Written By: hot_wax on 10/03/04 at 1:05 am

Nice to have you hanging out here Hot wax!   Yeah, its a cool place with some cool folks   :)

Thanks blackdog, I'm sorry I'm late with this responce...I just found out about your welcome note.

I'm enjoying it already, thanks again!

Hot Wax

Written By: joedeertae on 10/04/04 at 5:22 am

Thanks joedeertae, I'm sorry I'm responding late, just find out about this message box.

Thanks again!

HOT WAX

No probs hot-wax good to see/hear you are finding your way around. Enjoy.  :)

Check for new replies or respond here...