inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: I'm the newest SI-MAE member to get an account- Do You Know Any Other Members?

Written By: SI-MAE on 09/20/04 at 3:17 pm

I'm Crystal Shades, the kindest {by far  ;D} member of SI-MAE.  :) I'm a big fan of smileys, and that makes Apricot  >:(  ;D

Maya says you all suck, Apricot says you're pretty nice. What do you think of them? If I know, I know how you'll feel about me.

By the way, I'm using Maya's dead account, which is why I'm already Pengo or something  ;)  We used to share it, then she took it, then she left, so I brought it back. :)

Subject: Re: I'm the newest SI-MAE member to get an account- Do You Know Any Other Members?

Written By: Arwen on 09/20/04 at 4:08 pm

I'm Crystal Shades, the kindest {by far  ;D} member of SI-MAE.  :) I'm a big fan of smileys, and that makes Apricot  >:(  ;D

Maya says you all suck, Apricot says you're pretty nice. What do you think of them? If I know, I know how you'll feel about me.

By the way, I'm using Maya's dead account, which is why I'm already Pengo or something  ;)  We used to share it, then she took it, then she left, so I brought it back. :)

I think Apricot hates me, and I never knew Maya...but what does SI-MAE mean, anyway?

Subject: Re: I'm the newest SI-MAE member to get an account- Do You Know Any Other Members?

Written By: Bobby on 09/20/04 at 6:47 pm

I didn't vote in your poll, Crystalshades because I didn't feel right voting for/against someone personally on the board as it isn't fair to the members.

Initially, Apricot tended to be annoyed with everybody before they could give him a chance but he has attempted to think in a different, more positive, perspective and that is very commendable. I think the 'smiley' thread was a turning point. :)

I don't really know any of the other members of the SI-MAE faction to comment. Arwen, I was told that SI-MAE is an acronym for the members names (is that correct, crystalshades?)

Regardless, the most important part of this thread is to welcome to the boards, Crystalshades.  :D

Written By: karen on 09/21/04 at 4:56 am

Welcome to the message boards CrystalShades

Subject: Re: I'm the newest SI-MAE member to get an account- Do You Know Any Other Member

Written By: joedeertae on 09/21/04 at 5:43 am

Welcome aboard the boards CrystalShades ;)

Written By: SI-MAE on 09/21/04 at 3:26 pm

My Real name is Crystal Annabell Shades, daughter of Edmund Shades, Father Edmund as he's known. For future reference, just call me Crystal.  ;)

You might of known Maya as "SI-MAE Hermit-Deal with it!" She was often irrational and angry, and left the board because everyone hated her. She started boards such as
The 80s were the Worst Decade In The World", "The Greatest Parody on the Site", And "Children". These caused heat and reaction. I do agree, from the posts she saved as a text document, that she did not instigate the fights. But, that's old news.

Arwen, Apricot said to me: "I don't hate Arwen, we worked things out on that one thread. Ashkicksass and Leo Jay are the ones I have conflict with now." Maya said "Arwen? Hell yes I hate her. She was among those who branded me as a namecaller when I called one god*mn name at most. She also refused to believe I didn't start the second fight." So Apricot is fine, Maya isn't.  :\'(

By the way, SI-MAE doesn't stand for our names

S- Shades, from me
I- Icy, another, but minimally involved, board member,
-- a dash
M- Maya
A- Apricot
E- Edmund, my dad.

Crystal

Written By: Arwen on 09/21/04 at 5:41 pm

My Real name is Crystal Annabell Shades, daughter of Edmund Shades, Father Edmund as he's known. For future reference, just call me Crystal.  ;)

You might of known Maya as "SI-MAE Hermit-Deal with it!" She was often irrational and angry, and left the board because everyone hated her. She started boards such as
The 80s were the Worst Decade In The World", "The Greatest Parody on the Site", And "Children". These caused heat and reaction. I do agree, from the posts she saved as a text document, that she did not instigate the fights. But, that's old news.

Arwen, Apricot said to me: "I don't hate Arwen, we worked things out on that one thread. Ashkicksass and Leo Jay are the ones I have conflict with now." Maya said "Arwen? Hell yes I hate her. She was among those who branded me as a namecaller when I called one god*mn name at most. She also refused to believe I didn't start the second fight." So Apricot is fine, Maya isn't.  :\'(

S- Shades, from me
-- a dash
M- Maya
A- Apricot
E- Edmund, my dad.

Crystal

That's interesting, because I don't remember interacting with Maya ever.  I am going to go back and see if I can find that exchange that she's talking about...

Written By: Apricot on 09/21/04 at 8:20 pm

Good to see you finally got an account, Crystal.  ;)

Written By: Apricot on 09/22/04 at 3:45 pm

Let us know if you vote, and what you vote. Thanks.

Written By: Bobby on 09/26/04 at 6:11 am

S- Shades, from me
-- a dash
M- Maya
A- Apricot
E- Edmund, my dad.

I meant your usernames, CrystalShades.

It sounds like there has been a lot of friction with you folks. I can only offer this advice, fire often brings more fire. If you start by being agressive, you are only going to get it back.  :-\\

Written By: Apricot on 09/26/04 at 7:03 pm

I meant your usernames, CrystalShades.

It sounds like there has been a lot of friction with you folks. I can only offer this advice, fire often brings more fire. If you start by being agressive, you are only going to get it back.  :-\\

Those ARE our usernames, Bobby.

Written By: Bobby on 09/27/04 at 4:58 am

Those ARE our usernames, Bobby.

Groan! I know, Apricot. CrystalShades said that SI-MAE was not based on names and I said that it was based on the collection of your usernames (which she had confirmed ).

Not that it matters too much in the scheme of things . . .  ::)

Written By: Icemaidnrebix on 11/02/04 at 3:46 pm

Icy who...this is why I customised my name, hopefully there's no one else out there with this name ,except for me..

Check for new replies or respond here...