inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Yodelay-hee-hoo!

Written By: Heathcliff on 10/22/04 at 2:30 pm

Hi all!  :)
I'm Heathcliff - not my real name, but everyone calls me it (due to my obsession with the 80s... not Wuthering Heights as many have often assumed  ::)) - I'm a big, big fan, if not obsessive, of the decade mention in the earlier brackets - I'm an amateur (i.e. agent-less :)) writer and poet at heart, and... I'm particularly fond of Scritti Politti.  Which, I suppose, is rather strange for someone who's just coming up to their 18th...  :o
I tend to spend a lot of my time writing material for fictionpress and various fanfic and similar communities - I'm one of "THE REGULARS" at the MeTV Forums (tvthemetunes.net) and have branched out to other forums whilst remaining a rather lucid limpet.  I can be both cynical and dippy at different tangents (which I'm sure you will come to realise given time)... and, er, that's it!  Glad to have met you all ~ Auf Wiedersehen... pets.  ???

Heathcliff

Subject: Re: Yodelay-hee-hoo!

Written By: ElDuderino on 10/24/04 at 2:56 am

Welcome Heathcliff!

I used to watch that cartoon all the time  ;D

Written By: joedeertae on 10/27/04 at 3:18 pm

Welcome aboard the boards Heathcliff. :)

Written By: Dagwood on 10/27/04 at 7:29 pm

Welcome to the boards, Heathcliff. 

Written By: ktelqueen on 10/28/04 at 3:10 am

welcome,Heathcliff  :)

Written By: blackdog on 10/29/04 at 3:35 am

Nice to meet you Cliff or Heathcliff!    Welcome - we'll see you around soon!

Check for new replies or respond here...