inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Hi, newbie here

Written By: ladylebon on 10/30/04 at 4:36 pm

Hi ya guys and gals, as you can tell im a  newbie, im looking forward to getting to know you all, as you may tell im a HUGE Duran duran fan, and im partial to Simon le bon, that man is the hottest thing ever. ;) Im hoping to make friends with other duranies too. :) xx *hugs*

Subject: Re: Hi, newbie here

Written By: Bobby on 10/30/04 at 6:25 pm

Welcome to the boards, Lady lebon!  :)

Ah! There's a lot of Durannie fans here (including myself). You will feel right at home in no time. Have you heard their latest single 'Sun rise'? Not a bad comeback.

Written By: ladylebon on 11/01/04 at 6:06 am

Yeah, i love it, i also got to meet them personally in London on the release date and got my sunrise single personally signed by all of them, i waited in a line for 8 hours to meet them and it was well worth the wait. ;)  Im also loving the new album,do you have it yet?

Written By: Bobby on 11/01/04 at 7:57 am

Yeah, i love it, i also got to meet them personally in London on the release date and got my sunrise single personally signed by all of them, i waited in a line for 8 hours to meet them and it was well worth the wait. ;)  Im also loving the new album,do you have it yet?

I don't have their new album, Ladylebon - I can't say I've heard it either. Is it like their old stuff?

Written By: joedeertae on 11/03/04 at 6:57 pm

Welcome aboard the boards ladylebon! :)

Written By: Lanie on 11/09/04 at 1:56 pm

Welcome to the boards,ladylebon! Glad to have you here! :)

Written By: Alchoholica on 11/09/04 at 2:00 pm

How goes it.. Simon Le Bon.. i can tell who's gonna get on with you  ::)

New Duran Duran album is sweet.. i must be honest and say i got a copy because i wasnt prepared to pay like 16 quid for an album i didnt know would be good. But put it this way, it is worth going out and buying

Written By: ladylebon on 01/08/05 at 3:28 pm

:) Hi thanks for all your welcomes, im sorry i havent been online for a while, what with the christmas period,work etc but im here to enjoy coming on here now ;D Oh its a little late, but happy 2005 to you all. Hugz  :-*

Written By: nally on 01/18/05 at 5:01 pm

Belated welcome to ya, ladylebon! And happy belated birthday...last week I posted a greeting in the "Playful Penguin Place" :) .

Written By: Dagwood on 01/18/05 at 7:33 pm

Welcome to the boards, Ladylebon.

Check for new replies or respond here...