inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Season's Greetings!

Written By: Mark Hardie on 12/22/04 at 4:26 pm

Hello everyone.

I'm Mark, a radio presenter from the UK. I've been dropping onto these forums and the website for some time, and decided to join at last. Fantastic idea, the website, message board etc.

Anyway, I have an exciting idea to tell you all very soon...likely over new year I expect.

Cheers for now.

Mark

Subject: Re: Season's Greetings!

Written By: Dagwood on 12/22/04 at 6:48 pm

Welcome to the boards, Mark. :)

Written By: ozrose on 12/29/04 at 4:06 am

Hi everyone and anyone that is reading my message i just wanted to say hi to all and wish them a great New Year and i hope  you all find peace where ever you go. So season's greetings from the girl from down under Australia that is ......Have a safe and great year .....

Written By: Philip Eno on 12/29/04 at 4:23 am

Hi everyone and anyone that is reading my message i just wanted to say hi to all and wish them a great New Year and i hope  you all find peace where ever you go. So season's greetings from the girl from down under Australia that is ......Have a safe and great year .....

Hello Ozrose!

Written By: AquaStella on 12/30/04 at 7:33 am

Greetings...
It's like a dream in winter... And it's snowy everywhere. It is quite beautiful outside but just... very cold...
There's an old saying in China which is Snow always shows good harvest for the next year.
Wish you all good luck.

Written By: Bobby on 01/01/05 at 8:37 pm

Hiya Mark.

Nice to see you on the boards.  :)

Written By: joedeertae on 01/06/05 at 3:39 pm

Welcome aboard the boards Mark Hardie. :)

Check for new replies or respond here...