inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Hello again.....

Written By: Feiticeira on 03/16/05 at 5:53 am

I'd like to re-welcome myself to this forum.

It's been a long time since I last posted on here so my username got deleted. 

The posts are available on google or something.

Anywho, hello  :)

Uhh a quick bio of myself :

Name - Kevin
Age - 20
Location - South Wales
Interests - Music (I'm interested in anything appart from dance music, oh and possibly gospel choir) films, internet, alcohol, graffiiti (not doing it of course) uhh and pretty much any sport bar football / soccer.

If I can think of aaaaanything else worth mentioning I'm sure I will.

Toooodles.

Subject: Re: Hello again.....

Written By: karen on 03/16/05 at 7:40 am

I'd like to re-welcome myself to this forum.

It's been a long time since I last posted on here so my username got deleted. 

Welcome back Feiticeira

Depending when you left it might just be that your account was deleted when all the boards crashed last year.  We all had to rejoin.

Location - South Wales

Never mind.  We won't hold it against you!

Whereabouts in South Wales?  My hubby's from near Porthcawl

Written By: Feiticeira on 03/16/05 at 4:33 pm

Welcome back Feiticeira

Depending when you left it might just be that your account was deleted when all the boards crashed last year.  We all had to rejoin.

Never mind.  We won't hold it against you!

Whereabouts in South Wales?  My hubby's from near Porthcawl

Uhh I didn't leave, just didn't post :P  I've worked it out that it's something like late '02 or early '03 that I stopped posting.

And I'm from Caldicot, which is close to Newport.

But Porthcawl is funny. If you ever want to go swimming in the sea and have a condom stuck to your face then Porthcawl is the place to visit.

Written By: Zella on 03/16/05 at 9:11 pm

I remember you really well. You had quite an active alphabet floating about in your sig line! ;)

Written By: nally on 03/16/05 at 11:18 pm

I remember you really well. You had quite an active alphabet floating about in your sig line! ;)

Oh yes, I think I remember seeing that. All the letters moved around and fell into place, spelling out your username! :)

Anyway, welcome to the new board. We hope you enjoy it here! :)

Written By: Feiticeira on 03/17/05 at 5:31 am

I was quite confused as to what you meant by that but uhh if my memory serves me right I had Bubble (the green dragon in my signature now) blowing bubbles to which every bubble was a letter and then they'd pop at the end and Bubble would blow out hearts...

I'm quite amazed that even if the name wasn't remembered my work was :D  Sadly though I don't have that any more because my previous image host closed down and didn't warn me to remove my material :(

Of course I remembers you and lots of others too... for some reason a username with some relation to the Snoopy cartoons is the one I remember the most (how ironic that I can't describe it properly) but it had something to do with Schroeder.

I also remember that if you were popular people would have some kind of mention of you in their sigs, sadly though I was never mentioned *boo-hoo)  :\'(

And thanks Nally.. I think I will enjoy it here.  Try and help ooot as much as possible, and who knows if I stick to it I might be where RockandRollfan is now lol

P.S Is there someone on here called FussBudgetVanPelt because I remember that name too.

Written By: karen on 03/17/05 at 6:20 am

But Porthcawl is funny. If you ever want to go swimming in the sea and have a condom stuck to your face then Porthcawl is the place to visit.

Which is why i don't swim in the sea when we go and visit!

for some reason a username with some relation to the Snoopy cartoons is the one I remember the most (how ironic that I can't describe it properly) but it had something to do with Schroeder.

P.S Is there someone on here called FussBudgetVanPelt because I remember that name too.

FussBudget is still around.  might he be the Snoopy person you were thinking of?  He always has a picture of Lucy as his avatar

Written By: maddog on 03/17/05 at 11:17 am

Welcome back Feiticeira, I remember you, you're a Manic Street Preachers fan, right?

pretty much any sport bar football / soccer

So you'll be watching the Wales v Ireland game on Saturday then? I really hope Wales win it and get the Grand Slam, they've been playing a really exciting style of rugby.

Never heard of him.

Written By: FussBudgetVanPelt on 03/17/05 at 3:49 pm

Hey there Feit'a

Yep - I am still here !  :)

Nice to see you back  ;D

Written By: Feiticeira on 03/17/05 at 4:27 pm

Welcome back Feiticeira, I remember you, you're a Manic Street Preachers fan, right? So you'll be watching the Wales v Ireland game on Saturday then? I really hope Wales win it and get the Grand Slam, they've been playing a really exciting style of rugby. 

WOW !  Someone remembers a Manic Street Preachers fan  :)  Although I swear I used to post anything by them back in "the good ol' days" :P

And yes I'll be watching the game.. and I hope Wales win it because there's nowt else that they're good at hehe

Hey there Feit'a

Yep - I am still here !  :)

Nice to see you back  ;D

Hellllllo.... see you and your name stuck in my brain.  Although I swear someone else was here with Shroeder somewhere in their name (that's the kid who plays the piano incase some people didn't know)

Also hello to all theeeee oldies who I used to post with *feels loved*

-----------------------------

I just remembered that I used to bug the hell out of DJ Midas because he used to have a cat mixing decks as an avatar and I liked it alot.  I also found out I used to use ranchoweb as an image host but I can't remember the username  so I can't see my previous signatures *woe is me*

Written By: RockandRollFan on 03/20/05 at 10:14 pm

Hey, Kevin!

Written By: Bobby on 03/21/05 at 3:40 am

Welcome to the boards, Kevin.  :)

Written By: joedeertae on 04/09/05 at 7:45 am

Welcome back aboard the boards Feiticeira.

Check for new replies or respond here...