inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Hello :)

Written By: Head of Vecna on 05/05/05 at 11:23 am

I thought I'd register today even though I've known about and visited the sites for a few years now ;) I was born in the late 1980's and in that respect I feel somewhat torn between two decades : I remember the pop culture of the 90's (from the early 90's to recent events) but my musical influences mainly are 80's bands and I probably have a firmer grasp on 80's music than 90's one , having spent a good portion of the late 90's listenning to 80's radios

Some of you may catch the reference to a well-known bit of fantasy gaming trivia in my name , and my interests mainly lie there . I've been into pen and paper roleplaying games and assorted fantasy gaming (wargaming etc) for the last 6 years , which soon brought out my inner geek. I now wear my geekhood proudly though I hope it won't be unbearable to anyone else

I hope to become a helpful member of the community as time goes by :) There are different sides to my character and interests which made choosing a suitable name all the more problematic , but I'm pretty harmless overall

*Bows* Not that original as introductions go , feel free to ask me if you'd like to know anything in particular about me...

Subject: Re: Hello :)

Written By: robocop 100th on 05/05/05 at 12:46 pm

hello to you and
welcome aboard, :)

Written By: Dumb Ass Kid on 05/05/05 at 3:30 pm

Hi there, HoV! Welcome aboard the boards!

Written By: RockandRollFan on 05/09/05 at 10:28 pm

I'm glad you decided to register. Welcome!

Written By: Bobby on 05/12/05 at 7:26 pm

Welcome to the boards. I am sure you will like it here as it will cater to both your 80s and 90s needs.  8)

Written By: gemini61 on 05/12/05 at 8:08 pm

Welcome!  :) 

Written By: holicman on 05/25/05 at 6:30 am

Gday Mate :)

welcome aboard :)

Written By: nally on 05/28/05 at 10:41 pm

Belated welcome 2 ya ;)

Written By: GoodRedShirt on 05/29/05 at 1:20 am

Hello and welcome to the boards  :D

Written By: chaka on 06/12/05 at 12:07 pm

WELCOME!
:)

Written By: memory on 06/27/05 at 12:42 pm

welcome

Check for new replies or respond here...