inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Yes I am new, but I wont be forever therefore I shall savor the moment

Written By: SecretShadows on 05/29/05 at 9:10 pm

Well this is my first time posting on a message board, my friend told me I should try it...... so here I am! I'm 17 in less than a month and I am a fan of all things random, like salad fingers for example....... that is a weird and random cartoon. Compliments to David Firth for the creation of such a disturbing character. well that's all I'll write for now, I want to see if anyone actually reads this thing. I shall be shocked, amazed and utterly flattered if someone does *waits for swelling of head to go down* ok I'm really done writing for now. Bye bye

*Jess

Subject: Re: Yes I am new, but I wont be forever therefore I shall savor the moment

Written By: GoodRedShirt on 05/30/05 at 3:39 am

Salad fingers is cool too.

Welcome aboard!  ;)

Subject: Re: Yes I am new, but I wont be forever therefore I shall savor the moment

Written By: Dumb Ass Kid on 05/30/05 at 5:28 am

Wow, you sound like my type of (random) person!

Aloha!

Written By: Bobby on 05/30/05 at 5:42 am

Welcome to the boards, Secretshadows.

Don't stay in the shadows now.  ;)

Written By: MidKnightDarkness on 05/30/05 at 8:48 pm

Well this is my first time posting on a message board, my friend told me I should try it...... so here I am! I'm 17 in less than a month and I am a fan of all things random, like salad fingers for example....... that is a weird and random cartoon. Compliments to David Firth for the creation of such a disturbing character. well that's all I'll write for now, I want to see if anyone actually reads this thing. I shall be shocked, amazed and utterly flattered if someone does *waits for swelling of head to go down* ok I'm really done writing for now. Bye bye

*Jess

Jessi, it is I....your best "fiend"/ex-classmate BETH! WELCOME olde chap! I hope this finds you well. Dude, Salad fingers is where it's at!! Actually, that whole website is rad/demented.

"Mr. Smokey man give us one of your cigarettes"
"PleasePleasePleasePlease"

"Shuttup I F*ckin gave you one!!!!!"

"Your all the f*uckin same!!!, get off my f*ckin porch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

*cackle*

Yeah.....later, Jesmi.

~Beth :D

Written By: MidKnightDarkness on 05/30/05 at 10:47 pm

Just think, now that you're here....I can correct your bad spelling....like olde times!!!

~Beth

Written By: FaultyDog on 05/30/05 at 11:55 pm

Welcome to the boards, SecretShadows!

Hope you enjoy yourself as much as I do. ;)  See you around  :D

Written By: gemini61 on 05/31/05 at 6:33 am

Welcome to the boards! Have fun!  :) 

Written By: chaka on 05/31/05 at 7:32 am

Hi there!!  :)

remember to post on DAKs thread  ;D

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 05/31/05 at 4:52 pm

Hey Jessi!!

It's Erin! Just thought I would send you a hello!

Erin :)

Written By: Apricot on 06/01/05 at 4:21 pm

Written By: Apricot on 06/01/05 at 4:22 pm

Hohoho, what have we here?

OOOOT! You finished the cuss! OOOOO!!!!!!  :o

Written By: MidKnightDarkness on 06/01/05 at 4:36 pm

Hohoho, what have we here?

OOOOT! You finished the cuss! OOOOO!!!!!!  :o

Yes, but my use of asterisk makes it all better. *toothy smartass grin*

~Beth

Written By: robocop 2000th on 06/01/05 at 7:50 pm

Welcome aboard!

Written By: nally on 06/03/05 at 3:11 pm

Welcome to the forums, Secretshadows!! :)

Written By: memory on 06/27/05 at 12:43 pm

welcome

Check for new replies or respond here...