inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: My name...is Airrider!

Written By: Airrider on 06/03/05 at 7:56 pm

Yo, whassup! I'm Airrider. My real name is Kevin. While I was surfin' the net one night, I wanted to find a parody, and found a whole site dedicated to them: AmIRight. I do a lot of video game and anime-inspired parodies, as well as a few generic ones every now and then. I'm a huge fan of Chobits, and my name here is actually the name of a character I made up for a Kirby-inspired series of fanfics that features the Chobits cast...all not here. I'd be grateful for a warm welcome...

Subject: Re: My name...is Airrider!

Written By: Dumb Ass Kid on 06/03/05 at 7:58 pm

Yo, whassup! I'm Airrider. My real name is Kevin. While I was surfin' the net one night, I wanted to find a parody, and found a whole site dedicated to them: AmIRight. I do a lot of video game and anime-inspired parodies, as well as a few generic ones every now and then. I'm a huge fan of Chobits, and my name here is actually the name of a character I made up for a Kirby-inspired series of fanfics that features the Chobits cast...all not here. I'd be grateful for a warm welcome...

I thought i recognised the name! Welcome to the messageboards, Airrider. You'll fit right in here if you're a parody author  :)

Written By: robocop 2000th on 06/03/05 at 9:36 pm

welcome to the boards!    :)

Written By: GoodRedShirt on 06/03/05 at 10:52 pm

Welcome Airrider

Written By: FaultyDog on 06/04/05 at 12:17 am

And a warm welcome it'll be then!

Welcome to the boards, Airrider! 

See you around and enjoy your stay!  8)

Written By: nally on 06/04/05 at 12:19 am

Welcome to the boards, Kevin. I discovered this site through AmiRight, too (back when we had the old board, though).

Written By: Step-chan on 06/07/05 at 12:03 pm

Nihao! If you want to see the original song I have, just let me know(I'll start a thread).

Written By: memory on 06/27/05 at 12:42 pm

welcome

Check for new replies or respond here...