inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Hello

Written By: aerognrjovihalen on 06/11/05 at 11:14 pm

Hi, I'm new to the board.  My name is aerognrjovihalen. ...The 4 greatest rock bands of the 80s.  While I didn't grow up/go to high school during the 80s, my childhood was primarily concentrated between 1988 and 1995, what I call the 80s carry-over years.  So, I usually long for those comforts, and while I didn't fully comprehend everything at that time, I have come to embrace everything 80s/Early 90s...music, movies, TV, fashion, world events, etc.  You don't find too many 18 year old Gen-Y kids who own the Full House 1st Season, 3 Guns N' Roses music videos, and a dozen plus rock t-shirts.  I'm just completely dissatisfied with today's pop culture ever since say, 1997.  I want to go back to the good old days, and I want to go to high school when ripped jeans, cheap sunglasses, and Def Leppard were cool.  Hopefully I'll get to long for those days with all of you.

Subject: Re: Hello

Written By: MidKnightDarkness on 06/12/05 at 12:31 am

Welcome, aerognrjovihalen. I hope this finds you well.

~Beth

Written By: GoodRedShirt on 06/12/05 at 12:33 am

Hello and welcome. Interesting name by the way  ;)

Written By: FaultyDog on 06/12/05 at 12:42 am

Welcome to the boards!  

Enjoy your stay! :)

Written By: annamommynous on 06/12/05 at 9:56 pm

Welcome! You know I really like all those bands but in the 80's I was too busy being "New Wave" and I thought no one would approve. What a sheep I was! Baa! Welcome abaaaaord!

Written By: Philip Eno on 06/14/05 at 11:56 am

Welcome to these messageboards!

Written By: memory on 06/27/05 at 3:11 am

welcome

Check for new replies or respond here...