inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Until further notice...

Written By: cancemini2real on 06/12/05 at 8:44 am

Due to the illness of my mom (massive stroke) and the fact that she may be in ICU for an extent time, I won't be able to return until she's released from the hospital or something I care not think about..and I don't want think about it! So, please pray for her and that she'll be able to recover and live a long good life that she wanted to do! She's 51 and too young to leave to return to her spiritual home.yet. I'm too depressed and distraught to return right now! If your mom is still living, you need to give her a great big hug and kiss, right now and let her know how much you love her, because she has went through "hell" and back to make sure you have the life you wanted to live! Most people don't have mom's to rely on. And unfortunately you have kids at odds with their mom's. I'm 33 and I'll always be my mom's baby,even if she joins the Lord! I'm signing off..I'm too depressed to continue. Goodbye and GOD Bless you!  :\'(

Subject: Re: Until further notice...

Written By: memory on 06/27/05 at 3:06 am

peace out

Check for new replies or respond here...