inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Looking for a TV commercial from the early to mid 1990s

Written By: Cindybug9 on 07/19/05 at 11:30 pm

Hi, does anyone remember a TV commercial for Best Foods Mayonaise, it was during the late 1980s and early to mid 90s. There was a song that went with it, kind of went like this: Bring out the Best Foods and bring out the best! My son loved that song and would come running into the room every time it played, I would love to find it for him.

Thanks
Cindy Bug

Subject: Re: Looking for a TV commercial from the early to mid 1990s

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 07/21/05 at 6:47 am

Hi, does anyone remember a TV commercial for Best Foods Mayonaise, it was during the late 1980s and early to mid 90s. There was a song that went with it, kind of went like this: Bring out the Best Foods and bring out the best! My son loved that song and would come running into the room every time it played, I would love to find it for him.

Thanks
Cindy Bug

I don't remember a song that was about Best Foods Mayo, although, I do remember the Helman's Mayo commercial song, saying the same words......"Bring out the Helman's...and bring out the best".

Erin :)

Check for new replies or respond here...