inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Hello....

Written By: sandinmyvahgina on 07/22/05 at 9:21 pm

....is it me your looking for ???

My good friend, "limblifter" said if I didn't join he was going to snap me in half soo...here I am. ;)

I can't wait to join in some of your discussions....well, maybe not the political ones. :D

~SIMV~

Subject: Re: Hello....

Written By: Apricot on 07/22/05 at 9:46 pm

Betcha your name gets changed. Anyway, welcome!

Written By: sandinmyvahgina on 07/22/05 at 9:48 pm

Betcha your name gets changed.

Why would my name get changed ???

Written By: Apricot on 07/22/05 at 10:00 pm

Why would my name get changed ???

Well, we have a "no sex talk" policy here.. your name contains the word "vagina". Even if it's just a South Park reference, it'll be considered offensive. Personally, I don't care, but Chucky may. And he's the owner.

Written By: sandinmyvahgina on 07/22/05 at 10:11 pm

Well, we have a "no sex talk" policy here.. your name contains the word "vagina". Even if it's just a South Park reference, it'll be considered offensive. Personally, I don't care, but Chucky may. And he's the owner.

hmm..well it doesn't mean anything sexual thats for sure.  All "Sand in my vagina" means is, I'm a moody girl.

And well, as for the word, "vagina"... it's not vulgar. It's just a body part.  I don't see what the big deal would be ??? 

But thanks anyway for warning me. :)

Written By: Apricot on 07/22/05 at 10:13 pm

Well, still, it's a body part that has to do will sex. Like "penis". I can't go around saying "My brain is in my penis." all the time, that would be offensive, even if I'm only demonstrating that lust is a motive that I follow {not true, just example}.

Just letting you know is all.. I don't know for sure he'll change it, but just be ready. Hope you enjoy your stay here.

Written By: sandinmyvahgina on 07/22/05 at 10:19 pm

Well, if we're not allowed to say "penis" or "vagina" because someone would be offended by those words, then I feel sorry for that person.  They are not vulgar words. It's all in how to use them in a sentence that makes them offensive. ;)

Thanks for the welcome :)

Check for new replies or respond here...