inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Hello to all....

Written By: oneno on 08/25/05 at 2:33 pm

So far I love what I've seen on the board.  I'm a 45 yr old Married Christian Father of a 15 yr old young man. I'm a Operation/IT manager of a large warehousing logistics company in Davenport Iowa USA and a founding parent who helped set up the computer lab at our new christian school. I'm also a muisc nut who's into the eclectic and has about everything that's never been played on the radio. Have every episode of Fibber Magee and Molly, Life Of Riley of OTR and have more recently been listening to manfield (a retro 60's esque electro fusion blend) and a Japanese electro funk/pop artist named Towa tei. I have about 200 gigs of mp3's right now. So if you have any music questions, don't be afraid to ask. I love the 50,60's and 70's kitsch and since I'm a computer geek I know alot of the cool links to find all the neet stuff.
http://promaxautonews.com/pmol/about/pix/ChuckH.jpg
:)

Subject: Re: Hello to all....

Written By: Dagwood on 08/26/05 at 7:53 pm

Welcome to the boards, Oneno. :)

Written By: FaultyDog on 08/27/05 at 1:44 am

Welcome to the boards oneno!

It's a free ride and everyone's invited. Enjoy your stay and see you around! :D

btw: I don't think this:

Made up of misfits like me.

will be appreciated/understood by everyone on the boards. You just might rub some people the wrong way. Perhaps you should rephrase that or remove it altogether. ;)

Written By: nally on 08/30/05 at 4:20 pm

Hello and welcome to the boards, oneno! Hope you enjoy it here. :)

Written By: Bobby on 09/02/05 at 11:38 am

Welcome to the boards, Oneo!  :)

You sound like a really cool dude. I love electric too (especially from the 80s  8)).

Check for new replies or respond here...