inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: needhelp

Written By: icyjack on 09/13/05 at 8:07 am

need a quick response for eighties toy and tv question.

first, i got me 3 toy figures - they is the ugliest toys i have ever seen,

the first is some kind of freaky doctor, with a orange head, thing at the back of his head, which opens his mouth, and you can move his tongue with this leaver, he's blue, skinny arms, and has a tail, the second is like a skinny big purple fly, with red claws, and weapons attached to arms, has red wings and they move with a clip, the third - a daft looking long blue armed thing, one orange hand, the other blue, silver glittery chest, and some type of mole face, tree trunk grey legs..

who are these dudes? they are stamped 1982 strongin / mayem intl for revell in hong kong

i'm thinking a sellin', any ideas on prices for these?

second, there was a tv programme in 80s that had shaking plants, and contestants put these credit / disk things into a shute, and it shot up the shute, that's all i remember, what was this show?

full points awarded for any type of reply,

muchos gratias
:D

Subject: Re: needhelp

Written By: karen on 09/13/05 at 9:10 am

need a quick response for eighties toy and tv question.

it helps if you put it in the right section

second, there was a tv programme in 80s that had shaking plants, and contestants put these credit / disk things into a shute, and it shot up the shute, that's all i remember, what was this show?

full points awarded for any type of reply,

muchos gratias
:D

The Adventure Game

Check for new replies or respond here...