inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Newbie Here

Written By: RELAX on 11/18/05 at 5:18 pm

Hiya all, member of the U.K. here. I'm off to see Bob Dylan on Monday in London.5th time for me. Now what I want to know is .......has anybody seen him perform in any other country? also I wonder if he puts on a different kind of gig in say the States? and whats the ticket situation like ? Here in U.K. its the GIANT RIP OFF. Where the hell do they get the tickets from???how can they be sold out within 20 mins of being on sale ?????? and then the only guaranteed place to get them is E-Bay for mega bucks. I have in the past turned up for a concert hung around for say 10 mins to half an hour after doors are open and then bought tickets for face value most of the time, I have tried this for other concerts but will be the first time for Bob.

Subject: Re: Newbie Here

Written By: Skippy on 11/18/05 at 10:45 pm

Hey, welcome RELAX, and well, umm, relax and enjoy yourself. Never seen Dylan in concert I'm afraid.

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 11/18/05 at 10:47 pm

Welcome Relax!!

Erin :)

Written By: tomario on 11/19/05 at 9:55 am

:D hi relax - just relax and do it !!! :D

Written By: Tia on 11/19/05 at 10:36 am

hey hey, welcome. I saw Dylan open for the greatful dead in the mid-80s, if that's any help. Seemed like a pretty good show, I was, um, in a rather odd frame of mind at  the time, tho.

Written By: MERV SKILTON on 11/19/05 at 11:57 am

Hey relax Relax and just enjoy Bob's concert! ;)
relax RELAX relax RELAX relax RELAX relax RELAX relax RELAX relax RELAX relax RELAX relax RELAX relax RELAX relax RELAX

Written By: alyceclover on 11/20/05 at 3:28 pm

as a birthday present from a brother, saw Dylan in concert somewhere in New Jersey USA....welcome, wish I could remember how to relax
8)

Written By: whistledog on 11/21/05 at 10:22 pm

Hi RELAX.  Welcome to the boards :)

Written By: ktelqueen on 11/21/05 at 11:54 pm

welcome RELAX  :)

Written By: Drachen on 11/25/05 at 1:34 pm

I saw Dylan and Paul Simon at Chastain in Atlanta a few years back.

Originally bought the tickets to see Dylan, but I wound up enjoying Paul Simon much more.

Dylan was half-way through my favorite song of his before I realized
what he was singing.  Don't know if it was because of a bad sound system, Dylan having an
off night or whatever, I could barely make out the lyrics of anything he sung that night.
Very disappointing. :(

Written By: Dagwood on 11/25/05 at 2:02 pm

Welcom to the boards, Relax. :)

Written By: Tecoma Cowboy on 01/04/06 at 4:11 am

hey relax, does it get annoying with every one telling you to relax all the time...??
::)

Written By: deadrockstar on 01/08/06 at 12:55 am

Welcome.

Check for new replies or respond here...