inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Quick Question.

Written By: pashhur on 01/26/06 at 11:19 pm

Do you allow Jewish people to join? Becuase if not i can leave.

Subject: Re: Quick Question.

Written By: bookmistress4ever on 01/26/06 at 11:24 pm

I think they accept all types of people here, as long as you are friendly and try to get along with people.  If you happen to disagree with someone here on a certain post, as long as you are respectful and don't call the other person names, I think everybody generally tries to get along here, no matter race, creed, religion, sexual orientation, or gender.  I don't think anybody really differentiates between what religions are followed here (as far as I know.)

So, I guess what I'm trying to say is Welcome.  :)

Written By: pashhur on 01/26/06 at 11:35 pm

I only ask becuase alot of people don't want jewish people to join their websites.

Written By: whistledog on 01/26/06 at 11:53 pm

I only ask becuase alot of people don't want jewish people to join their websites.

we are not alot of people and this isn't one of those websites.  Everyone is welcome here :)

Written By: karen on 01/27/06 at 4:26 am

Welcome to the boards pashhur

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 01/27/06 at 6:56 am

Welcome to the boards...we hope you enjoy yourself! :)

Written By: FaultyDog on 01/27/06 at 2:44 pm

Unless I'm very much mistaken, one of our biggest posters (Howard) is Jewish. He's very welcome and so are you! All sorts of people are allowed on this board, regardless of their sex, religion, beliefs, colour, race, etc. As long as you stick by the rules (see link on top of page), you're okay! So...

Welcome to the boards pashhur!

Written By: CatwomanofV on 01/27/06 at 7:01 pm

We have all types of people here-Jewish (my heritage is Jewish on my father's side), Christains, non-Christains, Pagans, and so on. We have people from all over the world and from different walks of life. I think I can speak for most of us here by saying that we do not discriminate. We try to learn from our differences.

Shalom

Cat

Written By: Dagwood on 01/29/06 at 12:42 am

Welcome to the boards. :)

Check for new replies or respond here...