inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Fairly New Here!

Written By: Coastal Influence on 02/19/06 at 3:53 pm

My name is Dan, I'm kind of new here. I picked the name Coastal Influence because I grew up in the Bay Area in Northern California. I remember a lot of the 80's and 90's. I was born in 78, too young to remember the 70's. I come to find this board quite interesting.

Subject: Re: Fairly New Here!

Written By: Sister Morphine on 02/19/06 at 9:25 pm

Welcome, Dan!  :)

I hope you have a ton of fun here; I know I have!

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 02/19/06 at 9:34 pm

greetings Dan, from a bay area resident. Lot's of recreation and entertainment for you here at inthe00s. enjoy

Written By: nally on 02/20/06 at 3:18 pm

Welcome aboard, Dan! I think you chose a great name; I live on the west coast of California as well, but in the southern portion of the state. I've been to the Bay Area once...about 15 years ago this summer. Seemed like a pretty nice area. :)

Written By: Tia on 02/20/06 at 3:30 pm

78 was a good year. you know what happened in 1978?

return from witch mountain came out!

that's what.

Written By: Coastal Influence on 02/21/06 at 7:59 pm

Thanks for the Welcomes, I don't live in the Bay Area anymore, I moved to Arizona in 1998.

Written By: Jeff Steele on 03/05/06 at 6:06 pm

Welcome to In The '00s, Dan! :)

Written By: Tarot1996 on 04/06/06 at 2:00 pm

:D
Hello, My name is Tara.
I love 80s music and found this board quite by accident. I hope to have a lot of fun here and chat about music. I really love 80s music and haven't found to many bands from today that I know or really care for. Nickleback is one I like. Live from late 90s early 2000s
I read Tarot cards which is very interesting and spritual. Hope to make friend here. Hello to everyone and hope there is lots to talk about.

Written By: Windbreaker05 on 04/06/06 at 2:13 pm

Hello, My name is Tara.
I love 80s music and found this board quite by accident. I hope to have a lot of fun here and chat about music. I really love 80s music and haven't found to many bands from today that I know or really care for. Nickleback is one I like. Live from late 90s early 2000s
I read Tarot cards which is very interesting and spritual. Hope to make friend here. Hello to everyone and hope there is lots to talk about.

Welcome to the boards! Hope you enjoy your time here :)

Written By: Bobby on 05/03/06 at 7:13 am

Welcome to the boards, Dan.

Hope you enjoy it here.  :)

Written By: nally on 05/03/06 at 10:59 am

Thanks for the Welcomes, I don't live in the Bay Area anymore, I moved to Arizona in 1998.

So that's why your alias is Desert Blaze now??

Written By: FaultyDog on 05/08/06 at 4:54 pm

Hello, My name is Tara.

Welcome to the boards Tara!

Enjoy your stay! :)

Written By: FaultyDog on 05/08/06 at 4:57 pm

My name is Dan, I'm kind of new here. I picked the name Coastal Influence because I grew up in the Bay Area in Northern California. I remember a lot of the 80's and 90's. I was born in 78, too young to remember the 70's. I come to find this board quite interesting.

Welcome to the boards Desert Blaze / Dan!

See you around! :)

Enjoy!

Written By: nally on 05/08/06 at 4:59 pm

Hello, My name is Tara.

Wait... I didn't notice this message earlier. Tara, if you're new here, welcome aboard! I'm a bit surprised that you didn't start your own welcome thread. :-\\

Check for new replies or respond here...