inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Popularity Contest

Written By: Dynomutt on 04/14/06 at 8:52 pm

I'm wondering if the process of doing an Introduction and the subsequent replies could constitute as a popularity contest? Does one measure his/her worth by the number of replies to introduction? Is it possibly to fail and your own introduction?
I'm not normally this bitter; however, I recently discovered yet another favourite item of mine has been removed from the menu of a restaurant. Ugh, this always seems to happen when I'm having a craving. This is the fourth item to be removed from a restaurant within the last few months. Conspiracy I tells ya!
Anyhootie, brief details for introduction:
Here for the 80's. Feeling quite nostalgic.
And now some words of advice:
Plan to be spontaneous tomorrow.
If you find my spelling to vary slightly to your own, it is because I'm in Canada. 

Subject: Re: Popularity Contest

Written By: whistledog on 04/14/06 at 9:12 pm

Welcome Dynomutt.  I too am from Canada :)

BTW, that's a creepy avatar you have ;D

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 04/18/06 at 1:37 am

Greetings Dynomutt, enjoy your stay at inthe00s.com.  I don't think anyone has instant popularity based on replies on the welcome thread. It's just opening greetings and pleasantries. There is a good sense of community at this board and hopefully you'll find your time here enjoyable.  welcome.

Written By: GoodRedShirt on 04/18/06 at 8:43 am

Welcome!!  8)

Written By: Windbreaker05 on 04/18/06 at 9:54 am

Welcome aboard

Written By: Bobby on 05/03/06 at 7:04 am

Welcome to the boards, Dynomutt.

Nah! There's no point in having a fancy intro. Just say hi and talk a bit about yourself (which you have done).  :)

Check for new replies or respond here...