inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: it's been a while...

Written By: xtine on 06/02/06 at 4:14 pm

Guten Abend!

some of the original board members might remember me, but i'm sure there are plently of newer people who don't know me, so i'll (re-)introduce myself...

my name is christine and i'm from pennsylvania.  i graduate from high school next week and will start college in the fall.

i like a lot of different types of music (classic rock, dance, hip hop, pop, punk, rap, ska, techno), but i by no means claim to be an expert in the field.  if it sounds good, then i'll listen to it. 8)

i was formerly oddxsocks, but i think the email address i used for that account expired and i don't remember what my password was...so i'm starting over haha.

Subject: Re: it's been a while...

Written By: nally on 06/10/06 at 1:20 am

"OddXsocks"...yes, I remember that alias quite well. Glad you're back! Hopefully you won't forget your password for your new account! :)

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 06/10/06 at 10:18 am

Greetings xtine. Returning to inthe00s? good for us and you, and you're from Pa.  Some of our finest members hail from that state.  8)

Written By: Bobby on 06/11/06 at 5:37 pm

Ah! The veterans are coming back again - I definitely remember you.  :)

Welcome back xtine.

Written By: whistledog on 06/12/06 at 11:01 pm

welcome back xtine :)

I don't remember you (I wazsn't around then), but it's good to meet ya :)

Check for new replies or respond here...