inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: A Gal from the Desert here!

Written By: Ize_that_Devise on 06/08/06 at 2:52 am

Yes, I'm from Phoenix, Arizona. I know it's nothing that special, but I was born and grew up here, and I like it well enough (cos all my friends & family are here as well). I think this is one of the neatest lil' msg boards on the net...thumbs up!

Anyway, I'm a 21 year old  female (turning 22 tommorow! I'm so exicted!), who enjoys odd hobbies like collecting vintage ciggie packets. I play with an obscure band called 'The Drunken Technicolour Taco' a - Country rock/Mexican folk band, around the Clubs in Phoenix, so I'm usually in bed when the sun's shining, and rockin' (or strumming, lol) when night falls. Mexico is a beautiful place, I must say! Anyway, audios, and I hope to talk much with you!

Subject: Re: A Gal from the Desert here!

Written By: Philip Eno on 06/08/06 at 2:59 am

Welcome to the boards!

Written By: nicki_morrissey on 06/08/06 at 3:02 am

Hi there!

What kinds of music do you like? I'm into Morrissey and new wave myself.

Written By: Ize_that_Devise on 06/08/06 at 3:04 am

Welcome to the boards!

Thnx. I had a look at the 'Members stats' and noticed you were the most prolific poster on the site! That's terrific!  :)

Written By: Ize_that_Devise on 06/08/06 at 3:06 am

Hi there!

What kinds of music do you like? I'm into Morrissey and new wave myself.

Sorry, not my kind of scene, but you know what? That doesn't matter, cos we're all one big community! Sorry If I'm a bit flitty atm...I actually took something I shouldn't have *giggles sickly*. I like classic rock, latin rock, country rock...alot of Rock, actually. lol. Anyway, nice chattin..., but I have to get out of our band trailer for a smoke break.

Written By: whistledog on 06/08/06 at 3:06 am

Thnx. I had a look at the 'Members stats' and noticed you were the most prolific poster on the site! That's terrific!  :)

Philip is Tops when it comes to posts 8)

Welcome to the boards Stacey

Written By: Philip Eno on 06/08/06 at 3:07 am

IThank you, the post count has been achieved with good practice.

Written By: Ize_that_Devise on 06/08/06 at 3:11 am

Philip is Tops when it comes to posts 8)

Welcome to the boards Stacey

Hi whistledog, thanx for the reply. ppl sure do reply fast on this site! So what kinda music r u into?

Written By: Trimac20 on 06/08/06 at 3:17 am

Hi Stacey! I hope you enjoy your time at the boards! Tho a few of us can get a bit obsessive.  ;)

Written By: GoodRedShirt on 06/08/06 at 3:25 am

Welcome aboard!  8)

Written By: karen on 06/09/06 at 8:21 am

Welcome to the boards

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 06/09/06 at 9:59 pm

Greetings gal from the Desert. The desert's a good place to get lost, or to find one' self. Your band name is cool and unique. The music of your band sounds like a interesting combo. have a good time here.  8)

Written By: Tam on 06/09/06 at 10:13 pm

Welcome to the boards.
Glad you could make it and enjoy!!!

Written By: Tia on 06/09/06 at 10:28 pm

you ever see the movie "meteor" (1980)? phoenix has the dubious honor of being completely obliterated in that less-than-fine film.

when it came out i lived in houston and we were always waiting for our city to get destroyed in a movie. no such luck. but we WERE the home team in "rollerball"!

Written By: Sister Morphine on 06/10/06 at 12:51 am

Welcome!!  :)

Written By: Bobby on 06/11/06 at 5:35 pm

Welcome to the boards, happy birthday and rock in most forms is absolutely brilliant.

Hope you enjoy it here.  :)

Check for new replies or respond here...