inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: New, but Really Not

Written By: akmusica on 07/25/06 at 8:56 pm

I was "Jesuisunpizza" for about 7 months stretching back from late 2003-early 2004 before taken from this forum against my will.  I actually found my orginal introduction post from back in the day, http://www.inthe00s.com/archive/newpeople/1062984984.shtml

Only now I'm 19 and taking International Relations at the U of Windsor. http://www.myspace.com/almost_not_there can tell the rest. :P

Might I add this place sure has evolved and grown.  My gawd, lol.

Anyways, don't expect anyone to remember me, but it IS good to be back.  :)

Subject: Re: New, but Really Not

Written By: Sister Morphine on 07/25/06 at 10:15 pm

Welcome back!!  :)

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 07/25/06 at 11:25 pm

Greetings and welcome back. You were here way before my time which started 12/05 and I'm wondering what happened against your will to take you away from the forum. Anyway, I've given you your very first karma point as a homewarming gift.  see you around.  8)

Written By: karen on 07/26/06 at 5:21 am

I remember your old user name.  Does that mean I've been here too long?

Welcome back to the boards

Written By: FaultyDog on 07/26/06 at 2:10 pm

Welcome (back) akmusica!

I don't know you, you don't know me (I only joined in May 2005), but I'm glad you rejoined anyway! :)

Hope to see you around.

Written By: akmusica on 07/26/06 at 11:57 pm

Greetings and welcome back. You were here way before my time which started 12/05 and I'm wondering what happened against your will to take you away from the forum. Anyway, I've given you your very first karma point as a homewarming gift.  see you around.  8)

Aww, thank you.

Not to burst the happy bubble, but it was the "Parents find out son is gay - parents blame the Internet - parents take away the Internet." scenario.  :-\\

But alas that is no more.  :)

Written By: akmusica on 07/27/06 at 12:02 am

I remember your old user name.  Does that mean I've been here too long?

Welcome back to the boards

Umm... no comment.  :P

But I do remember you... slighty.  Your location seems to help my memory.

It's sad to go through the membership database and see old users no longer active.  :\'(

Written By: karen on 07/27/06 at 4:24 am

Not to burst the happy bubble, but it was the "Parents find out son is gay - parents blame the Internet - parents take away the Internet." scenario.  :-\\

Makes a change from "My mum made me a homosexual" - "If I get her the wool will she make me one too"!

Written By: Marian on 09/16/06 at 3:33 pm

I remember your former name.Welcome back!

Check for new replies or respond here...