inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Hellooooooo

Written By: TunerCar_girl on 08/07/06 at 9:56 pm

;D
  New here and just wanted to introduce myself , name is TunerCar_girl, and by the name you can tell that i love cars and obsessed with tuner cars from 350z and RSX. Anyways i love the 70's and especially 80's and also the 90's music. My favorite all time 80's song would have to be Rio and tenderness. And my 90's song would be and missing-everything but the girl and every little thing i do-soul 4 real.
  Anyways I'm new and thats about it.
Peace :D

Subject: Re: Hellooooooo

Written By: MidKnightDarkness on 08/07/06 at 9:58 pm

Hullo..!

Written By: whistledog on 08/07/06 at 11:25 pm

Welcome :)

Written By: Tia on 08/18/06 at 11:53 pm

hi tuner car girl! is it bad if your check engine light goes on so you take it to the mechanic and they do the test and it turns out you have to get the oxygen sensor replaced? is an oxygen sensor a big deal?

seems like your engine could just assume there's oxygen but i'm kinda out of my league...

Written By: Roadgeek on 08/21/06 at 1:21 pm

TurnerCar Girl, you'll love it here. The people are very friendly here. Welcome!

Written By: Philip Eno on 08/27/06 at 3:36 am

Welcome to these boards TunerCar_girl . I hope that your stay here will an enjoyable one.

Check for new replies or respond here...