inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: *blush* Hi

Written By: MewMewkara on 08/18/06 at 8:55 pm

I'm new here (kinda) and just wanted to say hi. Hope someone will respond.  :-[

Subject: Re: *blush* Hi

Written By: MidKnightDarkness on 08/18/06 at 9:53 pm

Hullo!

Written By: Sister Morphine on 08/18/06 at 10:16 pm

Hello!  Why are you blushing?

Written By: Tia on 08/18/06 at 10:18 pm

yoyoyo!

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 08/18/06 at 11:38 pm

Greetings MewMewkara, welcome to the board & I hope you enjoy inthe00s, it's pretty cool. There are a lot of good people here.  8)

Written By: ktelqueen on 08/18/06 at 11:41 pm

welcome to the boards! i'm giggling about aquanet in your sigline since i was just thinking about it when i was talking about 80s hair bands with my friend Tia ^^..

Written By: Tia on 08/18/06 at 11:49 pm

we actually do a poison song!  :-[ davey'll tell you.

and no one has any hair.

Written By: MewMewkara on 08/19/06 at 12:39 pm

Hello!  Why are you blushing?

Doing these introduction things make me blush. I'm just weird like that. Thanks for the welcome everyone!  http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/06/luvlove.gif

Written By: MewMewkara on 08/19/06 at 12:42 pm

welcome to the boards! i'm giggling about aquanet in your sigline since i was just thinking about it when i was talking about 80s hair bands with my friend Tia ^^..

Lol. I put it there cuz I use too much hairspray.  :) I'm just obsessed with the 80s (I'm 14 almost 15 in 2006 but I love the 80s way better than this time). Thanks for the welcome. ^______^

Written By: Philip Eno on 08/27/06 at 3:37 am

Welcome to these boards MewMewkara . I hope that your stay here will an enjoyable one.

Written By: nally on 08/27/06 at 10:21 pm

Hope you enjoy it here. ;)

On a side note...I find it a bit odd (for lack of a better word) that a person can enjoy a time period which he or she wasn't alive in. :-\\

Written By: Tia on 08/27/06 at 10:23 pm

On a side note...I find it a bit odd (for lack of a better word) that a person can enjoy a time period which he or she wasn't alive in. :-\\
happens all the time! i'm huge on the 40s man.

Written By: nally on 08/27/06 at 10:27 pm

happens all the time! i'm huge on the 40s man.

Hey that's fine! I was born in '80 but I do love some things pertaining to earlier time periods. :)

Written By: MewMewkara on 09/09/06 at 3:55 pm

I dunno, I just do. I dress like it's the 80's, only listen to 80's music and watch stuff from then. Sorry to go off topic. :-[

Check for new replies or respond here...