inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Hey kids.

Written By: AstronautXKid on 10/05/06 at 8:04 pm

Well, I shouldn't be calling you guys and gals kids, I'm 14.  :P

I joined up to ask a question on a modern days music video that was taken out of an era from the past and was hoping for a specific decade, I'll ask it soon, I just thought I should tell you people why a 14 year old signed up lol.

My parents, though still alive and all are still stuck in the scope of the 70's and their childhood. And as a son, growing up and listening to The Eagles, The Beatles and the Happy Days on my television, I've just kind of picked up on that sort of stuff. And it sucks to think I was just thirty years away from being a child in the 70's and truth is, if I could I would have chosen to have grown up then. For some reason media, violence and video games just aren't the apex of the year 2000's for me.

I am from Australia, my hobbies are pretty much listening to music, (anything except for rap) and sometimes skateboarding or rollerskating.

Anyway I think I'll finish up. Oh, and my names Sam. It's nice to meet you all too.  :)

Subject: Re: Hey kids.

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 10/05/06 at 8:06 pm

hey Sam...great to have you here. I hope you stay awhile and check the place out...you can get lost here..there's so much to read about! Have fun! :)

Erin :)

Written By: GREEN67 on 10/05/06 at 8:08 pm

8) Nice to meetcha Sam!

Written By: AstronautXKid on 10/05/06 at 8:31 pm

Thanks Erin and Green, appreciate it.  :)

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 10/06/06 at 1:08 am

Greetings Sam. any parent that exposes their child to 70's classic rock has done a good job of parenting. Glad to have you here and pleased to hear that you like that era.  8)

Written By: Tam on 10/06/06 at 1:16 am

Welcome aboard Sam!

Ask any question you like and people around here will be more than happy to give you an answer if they have it!
And most times, around here age doesn't matter!

Tam 8)

Written By: AstronautXKid on 10/06/06 at 9:56 am

Gee, thanks everyone for the swell hello's for me.

Must admit, I wasn't sure how I would fit in at my age hahah, but I appreciate it.  :)

Check for new replies or respond here...