inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: iam kinda new here but iam new to new faces

Written By: mr crowly on 01/29/07 at 9:32 am

hi iam back on this great forum sorry ive been away too long  just been busy ( plus my computer went haywire and the link to this site was earsed)  any case .    iam back now and iam staying ( untill my brother  decides to start updaiting things again lol) 

just for those that dont know me  my names mr crowly  i also went under the name hysteria  for a short time  i first came to this site in early 2001/02  where  i made freands ( at least i like to thinks so ;D ;) )    with hairspray  bobby and chucky  and  others too  i  started  the wrestling channal thread  amongs others ( sorry for that but i cant remember what i posted in the past  is there any links to my old post at all so i can recap everything ive done )  as ive said iam sorry ive been gone for so long just had a lot  of things to do thats all . hope to hear from you soon  cheers :) :\'(

Subject: Re: iam kinda new here but iam new to new faces

Written By: Ashkicksass on 01/29/07 at 11:02 am

Welcome Back!  :)

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 01/29/07 at 1:48 pm

Welcome back...good to have you here! :)

Written By: spaceace on 01/29/07 at 1:49 pm

Hi!  Welcome back.  Hope you'll stay. :)

Written By: Tam on 01/29/07 at 2:35 pm

Nice to have you back!
'Bout time some retro members started to pop out of the woodwork!

Written By: whistledog on 01/29/07 at 2:38 pm

Hello and welcome back! :)

Written By: Henk on 01/29/07 at 2:52 pm

Welcome (back) mr crowly!   :)

Though we've never met before (I only first joined the boards in May 2005) I'm glad you've decided to come back.

Hope you find the boards as enjoyable as you did back then (I must inform you though that Bobby has left the building - and we all miss him! :\'()

See you around! 8)

Written By: mr crowly on 01/30/07 at 12:53 pm

Welcome (back) mr crowly!   :)

Though we've never met before (I only first joined the boards in May 2005) I'm glad you've decided to come back.

Hope you find the boards as enjoyable as you did back then (I must inform you though that Bobby has left the building - and we all miss him! :\'()

See you around! 8)

oh god what happend  is he all right whats  the story  on a happy  note  thanks for the  replys guys  ill  miss him he was great 

Written By: whistledog on 01/30/07 at 6:48 pm

oh god what happend  is he all right whats  the story  on a happy  note   thanks for the  replys guys   ill  miss him he was great 

Bobby just one day decided to delete his account.  I am (like most of us here) hoping that one day he will come back to us :)

Written By: karen on 01/31/07 at 11:01 am

Welcome back to the boards mr crowly.  I remember you from last time but I don't think we spoke much.

Written By: mr crowly on 01/31/07 at 1:08 pm

i remember  you karren lol    ;)  shame  bobby leaft like that what away for a legendgerdery great guy to go eh?

Written By: Marian on 05/03/07 at 11:52 am

I JUST TYPE IN AMIRIGHT,I DON'T LINK IT.

Check for new replies or respond here...