inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: (sorta) new to America and new to here

Written By: vanillagirl on 01/29/07 at 12:57 pm

hi, just got back from japan after a few years.  love this board from what i've seen so far.  what's everyone's favorite section?

Subject: Re: (sorta) new to America and new to here

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 01/29/07 at 1:44 pm

Hi, welcome vanillagirl! It's great to have you here. My favorite sections would have to be: Playful Penguin Place (that's where everyone usually meets to talk about general stuff)...and I also like the haunted section (not that I'm partial or anything being one of the moderators for it...but it's one of my favorite subjects to talk about).

I hope you enjoy your stay here! :)

Written By: spaceace on 01/29/07 at 2:03 pm

Hi!  Welcome.  My favorite would have to be the "Ask Me, Ask Me"  :)

Written By: Tam on 01/29/07 at 2:35 pm

Welcome aboard vanillagirl!
My fav boards are pretty much all of them, except I have a tendency to stay out of politics and religion. ;)

Written By: Ashkicksass on 01/29/07 at 2:39 pm

Hi, welcome vanillagirl! It's great to have you here. My favorite sections would have to be: Playful Penguin Place (that's where everyone usually meets to talk about general stuff)...and I also like the haunted section (not that I'm partial or anything being one of the moderators for it...but it's one of my favorite subjects to talk about).

I hope you enjoy your stay here! :)

Welcome!  My two favorites are also Playful Penguin Place and Haunted Places, like Quirk.  Hope you have fun!

Written By: whistledog on 01/29/07 at 2:39 pm

Hello and welcome!  Enjoy all of the boards! :)

Written By: Henk on 01/29/07 at 2:48 pm

Welcome to the boards vanillagirl! :)

My favourite sections would be the Quizzes and Playful Penguin Place, but I also post on the Penguin Board Games every now and then.

Enjoy your stay and see you around! 8)

Written By: Brian06 on 01/29/07 at 5:54 pm

Welcome to the boards!  :)

Written By: Marian on 05/03/07 at 11:52 am

hi, just got back from japan after a few years.  love this board from what i've seen so far.  what's everyone's favorite section?
HI ,I'M FROM SAN JOSE,CALIFORNIA AND WE HAVE A JAPANTOWN HERE!WELCOME TO THE BOARD!

Check for new replies or respond here...